18.) I Hate You

Kallista's P.O.V

As I finished brushing my teeth, the door smashed open and Michael was standing behind me, his face red with anger and his eyes were turning completely black.

"What the hell was that Kallista?" He asked me, voice raised to a shout.

"Don't act like you didn't know it was coming. What the fuck were you thinking Michael? You brought a mortal to a house full of us? Really? And then you just had to tell he your secret? Be happy she's the one who is dead and it's not you!" I shouted back slamming my hand down on the counter in front of me, my toothbrush snapping in half from the force.

"Her mother is gonna be looking for her Kallista!" Michael yelled at me.

"Luke and Luna have probably already killed her to, there problem solved." I said, once again, as if that is a normal thing people say everyday.

"Did you even think about my feelings? I loved her enough to tell her who I truly am, and you just had to fucking ruin it!" Michael shouted, shoving my backwards, causing me to smash my back into the counter.

My temper was getting harder, and harder to control.

With every word he spoke, my mind started spinning. I started to send out a message to Luke and Ashton again because if they don't get their asses over here soon they will be hiding another body because I will tear Michaels head right off.

"I didn't ruin shit and you know it! I just saved Luke and Luna from having to kill you in front of the entire school and your precious little girlfriend! Do you not understand that Michael? Your best friend would have had to kill you because of her!" I snapped shoving him back.

I guess I shoved him harder than I though because he flew out of the bathroom and into the wall across the room, causing everyone's attention to be back on us.

Yipee.

Ember and Ashton grabbed on my arms and pulled them behind me, once again I was stuck like this or they were gonna start burning the hit out of me.

"Let go of me!" I said aggressively

"You know we can't do that. Luke's orders." Ember said.

"Luke's other order is that Michael and Kallista be separated until further notice. He wants to talk to them both." Luna said, showing up out of nowhere.

"Tell him not to bother Luna. I'm done." Michael said before directing his attention back to me.

"I want you out of my house by tomorrow night. I fucking hate you." Michael snapped at me, and all of a sudden I wasn't angry anymore.

My eyes went back to normal. My fangs retracted. All the strength I had just disappeared. I felt my body go limp, and Ashton had to pull with more force just to keep me from falling to my knees.

Michael walked out of the room as if it was nothing. He seemed fine.

Even with Ashton holding me up with all his strength I managed to pull my arms away from him. I used my last bit of strength to keep myself on my feet. I looked around the room and made eye contact with a few people before spotting Luke, and I just broke.

I ran out of the room and up into the woods, where I'm hoping no one will be able to find me.

I can live off of the animals out here for the most part. Every now and then I'm sure I'll find a few people to feed from.

I'll just send a thought to my dad and have him come back into town so that he can pick up my stuff from Michael's house and take it back to mum's. I'll go back thee when I'm ready.

Until then, I don't wanna talk to anyone.