Chapter 7: The Sport Festival (Edited)

It's like in the middle of the night and I am making this chapter for you, who are reading this story. Hope you like the story so far and sorry for the typos and grammar mistakes!

"wow, we have alot of heroes here, huh?" you looked around as you and All Might walked around. "Yeah, seem soo!"

"Yo Munity!" you turned around and saw Present Mic running. He Finn reached you and smiled.

"You will be joining me and Earaser head! At commentating!" you smiled "Okay!" you turned to All Might "Well, see you around!" and you started to walk away with Present Mic.

"Hello everybody! And welcome to the U. A. 's sports festival!" Present Mic shouted into the mic. You giggled.

"Today! I Present Mic along side with Earaser head will be your commentators!" you tap his shoulder and he smiled at you holding a thumbs up.

"Today we have a special guest too! A good well known forgein hero from Europe! MUNITY!!"

The crowd went wild.

"Today, will be the first year's first U. A.'s sports festival, so please don't underestimate them! They are more than you think! This year U. A. got themselves some good golden eggs!" You announced.

Present Mic smiled and then shouted at the mic again, announcing the first year classes.

You were quietly watching as the young students ran passed the giant zero points robots.

" A lot of 1-A class students seems like they're not holding back! " you smiled "Alright! Ofcourse! Yo mummy man! Munity is right! Your class is pretty amazing!" Aizawa glared at Present Mic.

"Let's not forget the other classes too! Look 1-B class students have some interesting strong quirks too! As I said, do not underestimate all the students!" you said as you elbowed him. Aizawa nob in agreement.

"And in first place is Midoriya Izuku from class 1-A!!!"

You sigh 'No matter what, you are excited more than the others' you though and smiled.

Looking at the students and Midnight, who was explaining the next round.

" The cavalry battle!! " " Stop shouting for once" Aizawa groan.

"Pss, Aizawa!" he looked at you "I'm going to take a tiny break" you whisper and he nod.

You where walking around until your phone rang. "Huh? Who can that be?" you looked at the caller ID and saw it was an Unknown number.

'Meh, might as well awnser'

You
Person

Hello? Who is this?

No one awnsered, but you could heard someone breathing.

Hello!? I repeat! Who's this?

You heard a dry laugh.

It's me...
Tenk-Shigaraki!
You know you can call me Tenko as you use too...
How did you got my number!? Why are you even calling me!?

It was a moment of silence.

Because you are special to... M....

He hang up. You couldn't heard the last part. 'Special to who?' you thought as you were walking back.

"Now one on one battle!" Present Mic announced. "Wowza! Munity! You're back! You missed all the fun!" you laughed "Oh, did I?" you smiled.

Watching the fight you zoned out. 'Why he called me? How did he even get my number? Special to who?' question ran through your head. 'What are you planning Tenko...?'

"Yo, Munity! What did you think of this fight?!" you snap out of your tough and saw that the fight was against Midoriya and Todoroki.

'No wonder I felt cold' you smiled "I can say, that I'm shocked! These two are something!" Present Mic smiled. "You heard it folks! Even Munity was shocked!" you laughed "It is PLUS ULTRA!"

You sweat dropped. 'Bakugou boy, you won first place, but you need some serious help' you giggle as you saw Bakugou chain up and shouting.

"You all did great!" "EVERYONE!" "PLUSR ULTRA!" "THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!" "ALL MIGHT WE SUPPOSE TO SAY PLUS ULTRA!"

Going home you smiled.

"I'm home!" "(Y/N)! That was amazing! The sports festival is awesome! " your lovely albino friend smiled. "Yes, indeed. But your comments where honest and on point!" Sophia smiled. "Awe, thanks!"

"C'mon! I made food!" Julia grinned "Alright!" you smiled "Hope you didn't poison it..." Sophia smirk while Julia start whining. You laughed. 'What awesome friends I have!'