Chapter 9: Betrayal (Edited)

Here is another chapter for you who are reading this! By the way, thank you all for reading it! Sorry for the grammar mistakes and typos! This one is short!

After things were done in Hosu city, the Hero killer Stain was now on every TV, leaving the League of Villains as a side story.

Grand Torino was drinking tea with you. You too were discussing the event that had happened yesterday.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't had left them..." you almost teared up and looked down at the cup of tea you were holding. Grand Torino smiled and sigh.

"I lectured Midoriya and Toshinori a bit, but I won't lecture you" you looked up at him confused. "You believe in them that they would take care of him, and they did, plus even if they have injured themselves, they still got some experience, fighting someone as strong as the Hero Killer Stain!" you smiled and sigh. "I guess you are right"

Hearing your phone buzzing, you looked at the caller ID, it was Unknown, but it seemed familiar.

Looking at Grand Torino, you excused yourself. Going to another room you sigh.

You
Person

Hello? Who's this?

Me... You forgot? I called you that one time, yet you gave me your number again, stupid, isn't it?

A small laugh could be heard from the other side. You smiled and giggled.

Yeah... So why you called? Not that I'm complaining or anything

I wanna see you

You looked through the window and sigh, smiling you giggle.

Alright! Meet me near the park' s fountain! Around 8 today!

Alright!

Hanging up you smiled. 'I'm going to see Tenko again!'

Going back to Grand Torino, you continued talking.

Time flew quicly and you were on your way to the park.

It was dawn till you reached the park and there wasn't many people.

You went to the fountain and saw him. Smiling you ran to him and hug him. Crying you tighten the hug. "I miss you..." he hugged you back like the was no tommorow. "I m-miss you too" you heard his voice crack.

You two walked around, side by side, holding hands. He was glad he could hold your hand once again.

"Tenko... I really miss you, we should go to our secret place sometimes again!" you smiled and he smiled too. "To make flower crowns again?"  "Yeah!" you both laughed.

"Munity?" you heard a familiar female voice. "Midnight?!" you panicked. You were with Shigaraki after all!

"Munity! That's Shigaraki! Move aside!" she was about to get ready to attack, but you stood in front of her. "Don't ....I..." you didn't wanted to lie, so you did something that was stupid, but every action is stupid when you are in love.

"I'm sorry!" you said. "Huh!?" you quickly looked at Tenko "Warp us.. " you whisper.

"Munity!? What's going on?!" a warp gate appeared and Shigaraki started going in it. You gave her a weak smile. "Betrayal..." and you disappeared along with the warp gate.

Midnight couldn't believe that you, out of all people, betrayed her and the rest of the heroes.