Chapter 12: I Love You (Edited)

Done with another chapter! Sorry for the grammar mistakes and typos! By the way, tell me how the story is so far! I would love to hear your opinion!

"Tenko..?" you softly said as you reached him. You two were on the roof. Looking at the night sky.

"What is it?" he looked at you. "I love you!" you smiled and hug him. He tense up, but quickly relaxed and hugged you back. "I love you too..." he whisper. Holding you in his arms he smiled.

He really loved you and you ditched the hero friend, just for the sake of love. He really admire you. You were strong, independent, smart and generous. God how he didn't want to let you go.

On the other hand. You were glad you were with him. You love him dearly, but you didn't want him to know about your sickness.

Taking a deep breath, you look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry Tenko... But, there is something you have to know..." he smiled. "What is it?"

"I.... I'm sick" he laughed. "Don't worry, you'll heal..."he didn't understood what sickness you were talking about." No, you don't get it... "

" What do you mean? " sitting down close to one another you began to explain.

" This mission in Japan was supposed to be my last... I got really injured and such... When I fought my arch enemy back at Europe, I was really badly injured. That beeing said, I can suddenly collapse... And... And.. I could have amnesia and be in coma or so! I... I could die... Well... There isn't much time for me anyways.. " you stared to cry.

Shigaraki pulled you in his embrace." No... I'll find a cure... I'll save you... I can't lose you.... " he was almost crying." Tenko... Promise me, that if something happens and I could forget everything... Please" you took his hands in yours.

Looking at him you smiled. "That you'll tell me everything... Every moment... Help me, to remmember you!" he smiled. "I promise!" he hugged you tightly.

Now both of you were crying. "I love you so much (Name)..." "I love you too..."

Everyone in the league of villain saw this. "Awww, that so cute! I ship it! The feels got me!" Toga was smiling and crying.

She really shipped the couple. Basically you two were her OTP. "Let's leave them be" Kurogiri said as he eyed the pair. "Alright"

Meanwhile at the U. A. the teachers were discussing the incident. "Why would Munity do that!?" Midnight still couldn't believe it. "Yeah! She was a true hero! Why would she betrayed us?" Present Mic added.

"Well, the heart wants what it wants. You can't stop love for making you do stupid things" Snipe said. "True, but why couldn't Shigaraki joined us? I mean, why would Munity had to betrayed us?" Thirteen said.

"I agree! We need to get awnsers!" Fatgum smiled as he ate some snacks.

"Alright! We will search for Munity, but after the students internship! We need to keep it under, we cannot make Europe our enemy again, we have a contract with them, so, any objections? " Principal Nezu asked.

No one awnsered. "Good! Then it's decided!"