81.

Cristiano's POV

"What do you mean?"
I asked Elena after her comment about Georgina and I having fun. I actually agreed with her in a way because she looks and acts like a very mature adult, so if she said it in a different tone I would have understood. But the tone Elena used was very judging and I could tell she was angry at me. She replies to me that she meant nothing and that we should just go to bed. But I was not gonna let it go. If she can be stubborn, so can I.
"No, tell me what you meant to say with that. I don't need no childish games right now. Just tell me."
I may have come off a little more harsh than I intended to be, I could see it all in the look she gave me. Like she was ready to rip my heart out through my throat. But right now, I was not in a mood for guessing what was wrong, and for once I just wished she would tell me so we can talk about it and move on. But by the looks of it, she is more interested in playing the 'guess what you did wrong' game, just like those jealous, immature girls I knew she was not.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you want the perfect girlfriend, who tends to your every need and never does anything to ruin your reputation. And also, she's not allowed to get jealous, because the contract doesn't have that clause. Is that what you want? Well you can use Georgina for that, while I enjoy my life."
She finished off by grabbing a pillow and a blanket and walking out of the room, leaving me speechless. I started following her asking her what exactly was she doing, but I know she couldn't hear me due to her pep talk she was more giving herself than anything. And I say pep talk because I know all those things about her already. They are all reasons why I fell in love with her. But now, they were rolling off her tongue as if she was trying to convince herself that she was doing the right thing by sleeping in Arés' room instead with me. I grabbed her arms and turned her towards me as we entered the baby's room. The pillow and blanket dropping to the floor, thankfully weightless, without making a thud. I knew this was the best place to talk to her, or at least try to, because she was not going to do anything to wake up little Andrés.

"Please, just be you for a moment. Please. This isn't you, you are never acting like a high school girl about something ridiculous as jealousy. You are better than that, I know you are. Now stop and tell me what is going on."
I whisper yelled, and saw her demeanor change drastically. She was becoming my girl again. But not completely, only close to admitting I was right and telling me what was going on. The sleeping in separate bedrooms motion was still active. I understood her in a way. Even I was paranoid about men approaching her, in any way, shape or form. But I never thought she would cheat on me. Never in my mind did I think she was interested in any other man than me. And now that Noah tried contacting her again, as well as the old friend turned foe, I want nothing more than for us to be a strong family, that can handle anything they throw at us. She sees two friends talking, and of course, not knowing her enough, and having all of her friends wanting me in the end, she made a big deal out of nothing.

But like I said, I didn't want to argue with the woman I love, and so I agreed to sleeping in our bedroom alone. This was going to be a rough night. Just like every other night is when El is not next to me. There is nothing I can do now, only let her be and do her own thing , while plotting about how I was gonna ask her to marry me. I mean even though she is throwing all those accusations my way, about how Georgina and I were flirting and whatnot, it still doesn't take away from the fact that she is the one for me. What relationship didn't have ups and downs? And soon it was my turn to get jealous. In a fit of rage, she forgot her phone, so I was the one to notice an email that popped up the minute I exited the bathroom and decided to go to bed. I looked at the address and it sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It read:

"Hey gorgeous, I'm back in town. Did you miss me? I bet you did, so what do you say we ditch the lunatics and go for a lovely stroll by the beach. I know you love the beach. See you soon baby.
Xx Donny. "
Is she serious? I act kind towards a person she introduced to me as her friend and these kind of emails is what she's getting from God knows who. I can't believe how cynical she is. I walked back into the nursery to confront her, but as soon as I saw her sleeping figure, bent unnaturally to find a position possible to sleep in, I stopped dead in my tracks. I looked over at my son's crib and realised I may have rushed into things like she did. And so I decided to format a plan, and I ended up with the one where if she tells me she's going out, I follow her and see what she's up to for myself. And wouldn't you know it, the very next day, after she was on her phone for an hour, need I mention, she informed me Klara was taking care of the kids and that a friend called her to the beach. She didn't even try to hide it. And sure enough, I had quite the interesting sight to see once I sat in the bar opposite from the beach.

---***---
OMG it took so long for this chapter! 😯 I'm so sorry guys, I just had a lot to study and it was wearing me out so much that I slept only 12 hours in 3 days. So you can imagine how I felt. Thank you guys so much for actually getting my story to over 30k reads. I'm so happy you have no idea. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'll try to post sooner. I promise.

Stay beautiful 💋❤