The "date"

Before hand sorry I'm seeing the eclipse with my family so this is late but I'll make it long.

Travis's pov: we walked into the restaurant. It was fancy for a non date. We sat down and had an awkward silence.
Dante: soooo what's up?
Travis: nothing much I mean all day I was sitting watching tv (such a lie). What's up in your life?
Dante: work (lie) tv (lie) you know the usual.
For some reason I feel like both of us are lying.....
The waiter then walked up and took our orders coincidentally we ordered the same thing which was my fav food
Travis: so Dante when did you start liking *name of food*?
Dante: I've always liked *name of food* you probably just haven't noticed.
Travis: true I don't notice a lot of things....
Dante: now I never said that you notice a lot of things just some slip by your attention.
Travis: so your calling me stupid!?!??
What am I doing?
Dante: I never said you were stupid...
At that moment I stood up and ran out of the restaurant everyone staring at me as I cried.... wait why did I care if he thought I was stupid.... I way over reacted but I can't turn back now.... I called an uber and went anywhere but home....

Dantes pov:
Travis suddenly stood up and ran out of the restaurant I tried to go after him but I realized why should I? The waiter came with the food i asked her to box it up and I'll pay so she did as I said and I left driving alone sad the way tonight turned out....