Woah

Dante's pov:

i walked into the bathroom and heard the girliest crying for a second I thought I walked into the girls bathroom but my surroundings said otherwise. So I thought a girl walked in here.

Dante: you alright in there?

Travis's POV:

I froze.

I held my breath and wiped away my tears in hopes of calming myself down and in the most manly voice different from my own sexy one I spoke.

Travis: I'm sorry dude I just saw my girlfriend kiss another dude and it really hurt.

His voice crackled out

Dante: oh I'm sorry dude....

Dante's pov:

Did I kiss this dudes girlfriend??? If so I feel terrible I mean like seriously I feel like a  douch now. I mean technically I didn't kiss her she kissed me and I didn't kiss back.... crap I feel bad.

???(Travis): nah dude don't worry I don't think it was you.

Dante: heh... why don't you come ou-

He was cut off by the man behind the stall.

???(Travis): NO! I mean I'm good thanks though.

Dante: um if you say so I'm just gonna go....

Travis's POV:

NO DDONT GO I WANT YOU TO STAY AND LO-...... woah should I get out of the stall?

Lilith's pov:
Words: 207
Saddnes level: 20
Awkwardness level: 1000000000

And I feel bad for never posting but to be fair this is one of the ones I actually post on. Love you guys, school sucks, and see you all next time on "The Real House Wives Of MyStreet"