Tears for chears

Travis's POV:

"NO DONT GO"
Crap I did it

Dante abruptly turned around and looked into my red eyes his tearing up ever so slightly and leaving just as quickly as they came. Crap....

Dante: it was you.... did I kiss your girlfriend.

Sadness washed over his face but he quickly recomposed himself.

Travis: no.... she was the one kissing my boyfriend.

He looked confused as he slowly registered what I said his eyes widened and he stormed out of the bathroom. Wait... what?

I quickly walked out after him and grabbed his shoulder as I turned him around he was crying. I hugged him.

Dante: I'm so sorry she just kissed me and, and....

Travis: I'm sorry I said you were my boyfriend... you probably don't even like me....

Dante: your right I don't like you.. I love you

And at that moment his lips pressed against mine at first I was stiff and so was he but we eventually melted into it. Wow I'm making out in front of a men's bathroom with a guy, and not just any guy.... Dante, wait me and Dante are kissing. I quickly pulled away to see his panting lust filled face.... dang it.

Travis: why'd you kiss me

Dante: because I love you

His voice was somewhat deeper.

Travis: but the girl

Dante: don't even remember her name.

He tried to lean in for another kiss... that electrifying, loving kiss.... I love him, crap.