Chapter 20: Goodbye Brother.

"Theo?"

"Yeah, we are connected and I can feel his pain and vice versa."

"Like the twins?"

She asks making me nod my head. She helps me to stand as I ask her if everything with her is okay. She nods her head telling me how I was just taking a bit so she wanted to make sure I was okay and that we found out something about Mason. Smiling I thank her for checking up on me which she just waves off as we head back into the Sheriff's office.

As we head out Stiles corners both of us explaining how he is going to go to Deaton and see if he would know anything about Mason and his condition. Nodding our heads I tell him that I will come with him as Lydia tells us she will stay here just in case something else goes on.

I tell her to keep me posted if anything happens and to stay safe. She tells me the same as Stiles and I head out towards the front of the station. He looks at my bike and then his jeep before glancing at me. I tell him how I will meet him at Deatons to which he tried to argue, but I told him that it's for the best just in case we have to go separately somewhere. He reluctantly nods as we both head to our separate cars.

As soon as we get to Deatons Stiles explains to the both of us what he knows about Mason. However, Deaton doesn't really know much about twins eating their twins. I was about to make a comment when we hear the door open and Scott and Liam come in with a hurt Dread Doctor. Scott explains how this one is still alive as I look around to see if Theo is there.

"Theo?"

"He went back to wherever he is staying?"

"Is he okay?"

"He's hurt, but he will heal."

Scott tells me making me nod my head. They both glance at me in slight concern to which I just shrug my shoulders and tell them that he is my brother and that he is starting to grow on me, whether I like it or not. They both nod before we help Scott and Liam place the Dread Doctor on the table as Deaton looks at him.

We try to figure out a way to keep him alive when all of a sudden we hear a strange voice telling us to come to him, when the Dread Doctor randomly sits up. Immediately this sharp piercing sound comes through making me go to Stiles and cover his ears hoping it doesn't hurt him much. When the sound is slowly getting better we see all the metal head straight to the door and then the sound stops.

Both Scott and Liam start to head towards the section when Deaton tells them to stop since it's electrified. Both Scott and I listen in to the conversation to figure out that Sebastien wants the cane that the Argents have.

The guys go on talking about Mason and how the DNA of Mason's twin is still in Mason. This could also mean that Mason is still inside as well. We continue talking about how we could get Mason back.

"What does that mean? Someone can just walk up to the beast, yell Mason's name and turn him back?"

"Not someone"

"Lydia."

"Stiles, call your dad. Lydia is still at the station."

I tell him making him go on a texting spree. I look over to the tables blocking the doorway as I ask if it's okay to touch. Deaton tells me that it should be fine as I start pulling them down. Once the door is clear I make my way to my bike when Stiles comes running out behind me. I ask him what's the matter when he tells me that it's Lydia and she is in the hospital.

I didn't need to hear anymore before I start my engine and drive off. I can hear Stiles yelling my name in the background, but I can only think of Lydia. It doesn't take long before I am at the hospital and off my bike. Running into the hospital I immediately go to the front desk nurse demanding to know Lydia's room.