♚Chapter 1- Detention and Bloodlust♔

Hi, Erin here!

This is my new story because I didn't feel like continuing ‘Adopted.’

Anyways, happy reading! xx

Song for the chapter: Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   “Stop staring.”

   “I was not!”

   “Then what do you call it?”

   “I call it observing from afar without having to get caught.”

   “So . . . staring?”

   “No . . .Yeah, I was staring.

   “I WAS RIGHT! YES!”

   “MR. STYLES AND MR. TOMLINSON!” My green eyes met blue-gray then met the eyes of the devil. Just kidding it was Mrs. Erickson. The vein of my existence. I pity her husband.

   “Yes, Mrs. Erickson?” Louis and I both say monotonously. She raises an eyebrow as if saying ‘really now you pay attention’.

   “Do you have anything to share with the class?” The same damn question every time and it was getting on my goddamn nerves. My hand and eye twitched at the same time.

   “As a matter-of-fact, yes, yes we do,” I say with my jaw clenched. I could tell Louis was pissed too.

   “Please enlighten us.” Mrs. Erickson gestures to herself and the rest of the class. I feel my eye twitch again as everyone’s attention was on us.

   “Well, Jane, we were just talking about how much of a bitch you are and how much we pity your poor husband.” I reply stiffly, wanting to be out of this classroom. The whole room gasps, including Mrs. Erickson, but who gives a fuck.

   “Well, if you two feel this way, you can just make your way to the office now.” Mrs. Bitchson says “sternly”. Louis and I gather our stuff quickly and I breathe a sigh of relief.

   “Thank god.”

         *      *      *

THEA’S POV

   The shaking girl stood in front of me with fear in her eyes as I paced around her my eyes red from being deprived of blood for so long and her being the only human I’ve been in contact with. Her blood smells delicious, like s’mores and roses. I came to a stop in front of her and slowly crept closer to her.

   “Alright, we could do this the easy way or the hard way. You easily just give your blood to me or I simply just take it. Your choice,” I spoke in a demonic voice, seeing as the demonic side of me took over because of bloodlust. She stumbled over her words making me irritated, so I simply just snapped her neck and feasted on the blood I’ve been deprived of.

   As my human side returned, I realized what I just did and I burst out in tears.

   “I didn't mean to.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Hi again! I won’t try to make this long, unless you guys like long author’s notes, then I'll make an exception.

Welcome to the 2nd book in the Supernatural Beings series. First is Monster, then this one-Mistrusted.-then Slave To The Wolf, then Deception, and finally Secrets.

Hope you check them out!

**Try to pay attention to the italics and the bolded italicized words at the end of each POV/chapter.**

comment and vote please!

Erin