The Big Move

It was finally the day that me and my mom left my dad. I was really happy. We finally got to leave my dad. I really dont talk about what happend with me and my dad it's very embarrassing. I hope being in my hometown will help me remember the other side of me.

Cuban💜- "We are out the house"
  Molly💜- "Ok we are at the bus stop"
Cuban💜- "Ok see you when we get there"
Molly💜- "Ok"

"We were now in the car with molly and her mom". "Did your dad see you two molly mom said". I said no he was sleep in the room. So are you guys going to stay with us? "Just to be safe yes Cuban said". "Ok so we should be to Baton Rouge Louisiana in the morning". "I just noded my head plugging in my headphones and playing my Nba playlist then my song Win Or Loose". "I woke up seeing that it was morning I must have went to sleep". "When we pulled up to her house it was a big mansion I looked at her in shock this what we do now son we don't tell people when we move up in the world"."Girl we just moved in here 2 weeks ago when I got out I heard music playing loud across the street and it was from Nba Youngboy". "I asked my cousin Molly who lived there she said Nba youngboy I had screamed she said what is wrong wit chu girl I love him when I get on my out fit on you need to introduce me to him". "Ok girl Come on". "We gotta get your things out of the car".