When Cuban meets Youngboy

Cuban's P.O.V.
Me and molly finally got finished unpacking our stuff. I am nervous because I was about to meat the whole NBA gang so I changed into my outfit.

 I am nervous because I was about to meat the whole NBA gang so I changed into my outfit

Girl do my outfit look good. Yes cuban you act like you trying to impress the president honey this is nba youngboy. Ok come on befor I change my mind. Mom we going across the street to Kentrell house. Ok girl come on now if you want him or them to talk to you just sit there at the door and act shy. Ok molly  girl it's hotter than a cow out here alright we here you know what to do. What's up every body this my cousin Cuban. Cuban this is "Youngboy 3three Ben Kd and Boomer". Whats up every body said. "Hey I said in a shy way like molly said she took a seat next to 3three and I saw the only seat left was beside Youngboy and I just had sat there than ben asked do we want to have a smoke session.
Every body said yeah I just sat there quite.

Youngboy P.O.V.

We were about to have a smoke session I can't lie I was digging this girl cuban she was really cute. So I was about to go have my smoke session upstairs and I was hoping she would say yes I motioned her to come up stairs.

Cuban P.O.V.

He told me to come upstairs so I followed him when we got up there he said you gonna act shy now that's not the girl I see on instagram. You actually look at my instagram yeah I look at it so why you acting like you shy now cause I sorta like you I guess. Ok so let me see yo phone I gave him my phone I see him put his number in Daddy💍. I looked at my phone than at him so you didn't even ask me to be your girl friend well Cuban will you be my girlfriend yes youngboy.

Cuban P.O.V.
Next thing I know he picked me up took me down stairs and threw me in the pool. When I came up he was smirking kentrell that  not funny so I pulled his leg and made him fall in the pool than when he came up to surface he picked me up and threw me on the floor. I starded pouting he put me in time out 3 said why you on the floor Youngboy put me in time out. He yelled from up stairs she right why cause I pulled him in the pool with me. He pushed me first than he came down stairs picked me up and took me upstairs luckly I had some backup clothes in my purse.

 He pushed me first than he came down stairs picked me up and took me upstairs luckly I had some backup clothes in my purse