He Cheated

Sure I said so we went upstairs and then he said I'm just gonna say it "I ÇHEATED" are you serious with who
Jania wait aint that the lil gurl who was in the solar eclipse video. He replied yes OK bye don't call or talk to me. I walked back downstairs everybody asked me what was wrong I didn't see Ben I asked yall know where Ben at. They all said he at home why I said thank you good bye forever gang I'll see you later Molly. I got in my car and I called Ben and he sounded sleep and then he asked me what happen I said he cheated. He told me to come over dere I said bet. As I was on my way I played how to love

about time I got to Ben house I was still crying even harder but when I rung the doorbell he told me Its open Ben got a mansion and he live alone. He saw me he told me to come here and I did just that he was on the phone he said sit down he pointed to his lap so I sat where I could see his face he motioned for me to be quite Cuban wit me why he said. I swear I think he talking to yb. When the conversation finished he said YB and gang finna come over here I screamed why must I always have  demons on my trail. We just sat there in silence until he kissed me I kissed him back because I had planed something I backed away from the kiss and said Ben let's act like we go out so when they walk in I'm going to be on yo lap and then I'm going to call you bae. He looked at me and said bett so they knocked on the door and he said bae go get the door alright bae. What y'all doing at my house yo house nah I'm just playing come in. Then I went back and sat on Ben when everybody walked in they froze kentrell had a mean mug on his face. Bro what the Ben you date Cuban why you worried about it Ben asked let's go to the mall bae I asked Ben he was like holup and he went upstairs he grabbed his car key collection which car I picked the bently.

Kentrell POV  I can't believe what I'm seeing Cuban date my brother. I'm bout to be petty me and jania bout to go to the mall I still love Cuban I'm just gonna use jania to make her jealous.

Gang had asked could they come I said IDC but y'all gotta drive what y'all rode in because me and Ben riding together molly and 3three y'all can ride with us but the rest bounce out our crib I said.
We all walked out and was on our way to the mall.

Hey Caught My Attention Readers
I can not believe it Ben and Cuban fake dating which one y'all like the most yeah and the 3 girls already at the mall that comes in the next chapter.

I might do the next chapter today idk