Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

We walk to Niall's house, he is only a couple houses down from me so it wasn't that bad. I make sure I'm prepared for the worst because I don't want to get hurt again. We walk up the stairs to his front door and ring the bell, Niall opens the door and does something I never thought he would do...

He comes out and gives me a hug and asks us to come in with the biggest smile on his face, I know he is up to something. Aliya and I walk around to the kitchen to get something to eat. We see our favorite snack food in the world, which is oreo's! We sit at the table and talk for little and Niall's best friend Louis comes up to us.

"What are you guys doing here, who would even invite you!"

"Niall invited us actually, and if I remember correctly we never did anything mean to you so you need to go away." He was about to say something when Niall walks in.

"It's alright mate, I invited them, they can stay, there's no need to be rude."

"Fine," Louis says with a disgusted look on his face "I'm gonna go find Amanda", who is his girlfriend that acts the exact same way everyone does at this party, cocky and rude.

"Kate do you want to go take a walk? You can stay here with Aliya if you don't want to leave her though", Niall says with a hopeful face.

"Aliya do you mind if I go?" Hoping she wouldn't mind.

"No you can go, I'll find someone to talk to."

"Alright thanks!", I say waving her bye.

Niall and I talk for about 20 minutes just about random things and about the people at the party and how weird they were acting.

"Hey I'll be right back, I need to go to the bathroom", Niall says while walking away.

Aliya's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the kitchen alone until some really cute boy walks up to me.

"Hey! My name is Liam, I haven't seen you around here before."

"Thats because I don't usually hang out with these people."

"Oh I see, what school do you go to?" He asks politely

"I go to Bridgewood High School."

"Really? So do I! I wonder why I haven't seen you around school", he says as he starts to think if we have ever seen each other.

"I'm not friends with anyone here besides Kate...", I say looking down.

"I can see why, everyone is so rude here and you not. Your really nice. And I guess you have two friends here now", he says while winking at me.

Of course this makes me smile and laugh a little bit. "I guess I do" I say winking back.

"Can I have your number?", he asks me looking hopeful.

"Sure, but only if I can have yours", I say laughing.

This makes him laugh and we exchange numbers.

Kate's P.O.V

I noticed I was really thirsty so I went into the kitchen. I couldn't find anything to drink so I looked around to see if I knew anyone. I didn't see anyone for a a couple minutes until Louis came in the kitchen.

"Louis is there anything to drink here?" I ask.

"Yah here", he gives me a diet coke while smirking at me, what is wrong with him. I open up the pop can and BOOM! It starts squirting everywhere! It got in my eyes and started to sting, I drop the can and rub my eyes while moving backwards. Harry stuck out his leg and I start to fall. I try and grab the table behind me so I don't but I rip the tablecloth right off, making all the food fall right on my favorite outfit! The ketchup for the fries got all over my white shirt, the pudding and pretzels were all over my hair, I had pop soaking my best jeans, and the worst thing of all Niall saw the whole thing. I instantly think he was behind all of this. I mean why else would he invite me to a party were I knew nobody!

Aliya came over and helped me up, we both started to run out of the house. Niall was chasing us so we both ran faster, but of course he was faster and caught up to us in no time.

"Kate are you alright, I saw the whole thing, I'm so sorry that happened!"

"No I am not alright! I was just humiliated in front of everyone and just when I thought you were changing, you were behind it all, you invited us to this party just so you could embarrass us! You stood and just watched it happen, you could have stopped it but no! You had to stay in the crowd and watch because you didn't want to stick up for me in front of your friends! I knew we shouldn't if come, but I thought this time would be different, I guess I was wrong..."

"No Kate stop I didn't have anything to do with it I promise!" In his eyes I could tell he was telling the truth but he had the same look in his eyes he did when he asked me to go to the party so I just knew he was lying, no matter how much I wanted it to be true.

"No Niall you stop, just leave us alone okay! Don't you think you've done enough to us?" ,Kate says trying to push me along.

"But I didn't even do anything!"

"Niall, just shut up! I'm tired of all your lies!"

Niall gave up and walked back to his house. It was a 11:45 when we got home. We walked into the kitchen to find my mom reading "Perks of Being A Wallflower" on the couch. I think she smelled me because when she looked up her nose was scrunched together.

"What happened to you?", she asks with concern.

"Niall happened! He hasn't changed mom and he never will!", I say running up the stairs crying with Aliya following me.

We take our time getting ready for bed, making sure we wash our faces and brush our teeth. We get into our beds and talk for an hour.

"You know I think I wanted him to change so bad, that when the signs were right in front of my face, I didn't notice them", I say about to cry again.

"It's okay Kate, there is still time for him to change, you never know, he may still surprise you."

"Thanks Aliya, well I'm tired goodnight."

"Goodnight."