Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

For the past month Niall has gone through great lengths to gain my friendship back, but he hasn't been doing what I want him to do, I want him to gain my trust back. He has boughten me things, invited me to more parties, and even got everyone at school to stop being mean to me wether they liked it or not.

It's a saturday today so I went outside to take my morning walk. Except today, I wanted to go to the park, I haven't been there ever sense Niall left for camp. We have a special spot towards the back of the park where all the trees are, I decided to go there today.

As I approached what used to be mine and Niall's spot, I saw Niall up in our tree. I then regretted coming and turned around and tried to get away fast, but it didn't work he saw me and he was faster so of course he cought up to me. And to make things worse it started pouring rain.

"Kate stop!", he says grabbing my shoulder making me stop.

"What do you want!"

"I want us to be friends again! Please Kate, talk to me! Tell what I need to do to make everything better! I have tried everything what more do you want me to do!" He says almost yelling at me.

"Do you really want to know what I want you to do?"

"Yes Kate, I do!" He says practically begging me to tell him.

"I wanted you to show me that I could trust you again! That you wont leave me for some other crowd! You hurt me so bad Niall! You need to show me that I can open up to you again! That you wont tell everyone my secrets that I could tell you! You told everyone all my secrets that I told you before all of this happened! I trusted you with my life and you betrayed me! You have been trying to gain my friendship back when you should have been trying to gain my trust back!", I say crying my eyes out and then run home. The whole time he was just starring at me wide-eyed in disbelief at what I just told him. I pored my heart and feelings into that speech and he just stood there, shocked.

I get home and go straight to me room and cried for about an hour when my doorbell rang. I go downstairs to open the door when I saw Niall, dripping from head to toe, he is so lucking my parents are on a business trip.

I open the door and immediately Niall starts talking.

"Please Kate talk to me! I can't get you out of my mind! I started being mean to you because after I kissed you on the cheek before I left for camp, I thought you didn't like it and that you didn't want to be with me! I was hurt so I got a girlfriend, and when I finally started to see how much you were hurting by everything that I have been doing, I broke up with her and started trying my best to get you back! I know it will take time but I am willing to wait for you!", Niall says almost making me cry seeing him this way.

"Niall I don't know if we will ever be able to be friends again..."

With that he pulled me inside and gave me a kiss. I didn't pull away because I have wanted to kiss him for so long and didn't want the moment to end. And when it finally ended, reality set in.

"You shouldn't of done that", I say looking straight into his eyes.

"Kate, you have no idea how long I have wanted to kiss you, I know how scared you are about trusting me again and letting me back into your life, but I am willing to do whatever it takes. Please Kate, I'm trying everything here. I know this is what I truly want", he says now starting to cry. I have never in my life seen him cry before. The only thing I saw him do was maybe shed a tear here and there, but never cry. I was in complete shock. I started thinking about it and I love him, I've known him for my whole life, I need to give this a chance.

"Niall if I say yes, you have to promise me you wont brake my heart, I don't know how much more I can take..." I say shedding another tear.

"I bet my life Kate! I will never brake your heart again!", he says wiping my tear away from my tear-stained cheeks.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise." He says giving me a short, but loving kiss.

And with that we went inside, cuddled on the couch, and watched movie after movie.