Chapter 6 {*}

They all said....

"That's so cool! Is that part of your powers?" Quentin asked.

I nodded and everybody said the same. I smiled, knowing the guys actually loved me.

"Guys, I was thinking we could get another child... Maybe a boy to even it out with the kids..." Jordan said, trailing off.

Everybody agreed happily. I just nodded my head.

I wonder what he will be like.... I thought.

{Mark's P.O.V}

A couple days ago, a twelve-year-old named Kaylee- I think- got adopted on the girls side.... Now there is an adoption today.....

Oh well, I'm not going to get adopted, so might as well play minecraft or watch videos, I thought sadly.

After I thought that, I just watched Captainsparklez.

"Boys get down here, people are here to adopt!!" the man who worked here said.

I sighed and made my way down the stairs slowly. When I reached the end of the stairs, I saw Team Crafted and friends and the little girl who was adopted a couple days ago.

So that's who adopted her, I thought.

They went through the entire line, eventually landing on me.

"H-hi," I told them.

The little girl waved, but the rest said 'hi' or 'hello'. I just wanted to run away, but I couldn't.

"Do you play Minecraft?" Adam asked.

I smirked, "Well yes. Yes I do Adam," I told him.

He smiled, "I like you, kid."

I smiled and showed them some of my worlds in Minecraft.

"We have made a decision!" Adam announced, "We have decided to adopt..........."

(booooom there you guys gooooo lol I was getting a lot of messages from my cousin or Jaimebeltran_123.... He loves this story, sooo that is who Mark came from. Kylie is my other cousin who is getting an account soon, but in a little, and Juanita is just a girl from school who wanted to be in it.)