Chapter 15

After talking to Lindsey and Mrs. Hanson for a while, we had to go home. "Can I visit tommorow?" Lyndsey asked nicely to Ian. "Of course! I will not separate you guys!" Ian replied. The rest nodded. Lyndsey smiled, and I gave her a hug before saying goodbye for the day.
* The next day..... YAY*

I woke up and did the normal getting dressed stuff. I got dressed into a red beanie, a black shirt with a red heart with wings, black skinny jeans, and black and red converse. I walked downstairs, and saw Ian there. "Why are you up so early?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, suddenly getting lazy, so I teleported next to him on the couch. "What time is it?" I asked him. "9:00" he rellied. "Can we wake up the others?" I asked him, a mischievous glint in my eyes. He nodded, smiling smugly. I conjured two nerf guns with full ammo. Ian ran to Quentin's room while I ran to Mitch's. I quickly shot him until he woke up, and teleported into Mark's room. After doing this continuation with Kylie, Adam, Jerome, Shannon, and Trinity, I teleported downstairs into the living room, and teleported the nerf gun away. A few seconds later, I heard quiet footsteps coming down the stairs. I heard more footsteps coming into the living room. I was sitting on the couch watching Mama when the footsteps got closer. I looked out of the corner of ny eye and saw Ian with a nerf gun and everybody else with him. The nerf gun went off, and the bullet was on it's way toward my face when I used telekinesis to stop it in mid air, and turn it around to hit him flat on the nose. He shot more, but I only stopped them with my hands or telekinesis. "And IM the youngest one here?" I asked, putting emphasis on I'm. They all just stared, mouths wide open. I just raised an eyebrow and went to go record with Antvenom, Bashur, and Bodil.  

*Sorry for the short chapter, but It is getting late, and I am getting tired, sooo it's not that long. Sorry again.. I would also like to thank everybody for 1.1K READS?!?!?! I never thought I would even get one read lol. I would like to do a q and a. Put some questions in the coments!!!*