Chapter 17

*Shannon p.o.v. (Ooohh new p.o.v.!)*

We all watched as Eddie walked back in with Lyndsey. She saw all of our faces, and asked us, "What's wrong?! Where's Kaylee?" We all glanced at each other, our tear-stained faces watched as Lyndsey took a seat next to me. "Lyndsey.... I don't know how to say this....." Aleks started. "What?!" she asked, quickly, probably fearing the worst. "Kayleegotranoverbyadrunkdriver.." is all that came out of his mouth. He said it fast, but not fast enough. She now had a waterfall of tears coming out of her eyes. I hugged her first since she was right next to me. "C-can we s-see h-her?" Lyndsey choked out. Sly nodded, "We should probably get going..." he said. "I'm going to call Aviator, Hwnt,(I am adding some machinima people. Don't judge me!) Burt, Tyson, Rage,(Hehe :3) Evanz, Fluke, Hollow, Kricken, Pewds, Marzia, Cib, Dar, Joey, Kyle, Nooch, Preston, Cave, Zombi, and Brice, because they all have bonded a lot with her..." I said. Ian nodded, "Hurry, we all really want to see her. I nodded ny head and went to my room to skype everyone. They all answered, and we were in a giant skype call. All of us had our webcam on, except me. "What do you need, Shannon?" I heard Rage's voice. I turned my webcam on. "What happened?!" everyone asked me at once. I took a deep breath, "Kaylee was going for a-a walk, when a d-drunk driver hit her...." I replied. "I-is she o-okay?" Pewds asked. "T-the doctor is letting us see her, but she is in a coma..." I replied. They all nodded, "I'm going to visit!" Rage declared, a few tears streaming down his face. "Me too!" Evanz. "Yup!" Preston. "Me!" Kricken. "Definitely!" Dar. "Of course! I was going to visit anyway!" Matt. Everyone agreed. They all got a flight for today because they all wanted to see her. "Everyone is coming today." They nodded. I miss having Kaylee here... I thought to myself.

*Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to say thank you for all the support. I have just recently reached 1.7k reads! Thank you all my Minecraftians! Have a nice day! @-}--*