EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ________________________"Wait, who's walking her down the isle?"

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
________________________
"Wait, who's walking her down the isle?"

"I really hope it's Kakashi, dattebayo!"

"Or Iruka?"

"Gosh, she's gonna be so pretty!"

Sasuke smirked in amusement as she watched the couple before him converse about his upcoming wedding, clearly fantasizing about their red-haired friend and how she'd look that day.

"Sasuke, what are you feelings towards her?" Sakura asked curiously, squeezing the ecstatic blond's hand who sat beside her.

"I love her." He said simply.

"Explain!" She ordered, an irk mark already appearing on her forehead.

"S-Sakura.." Naruto laughed nervously, bringing his girlfriend closer to his body to calm her.

"Well.. where would I begin?" He hummed halfly to himself."She's so kind towards everyone she meets, but incredibly badass when she needs to be."

"Sasuke."

"Right." The Uchiha cleared his throat."All I can really say is I love her. I love the way she acts with her friends, and I love how bubbly she is. I love the way she makes me feel when she talks to me. She makes me feel like I'm worth something, you know?"

The pinkette giggled lightly, noticing that her raven-haired friend used his fiancé's grammar.

"And I love the way she acts with kids. And how when she smiles, she makes the room she's in ten times brighter. I love the way she cares for others, even if she doesn't need to. I love the way she bites her lip when she's nervous or confused, and I love the way her eyelashes flutter when she's surprised or happy." He chuckled."There was this one time, after the war and everything, she came up to me and thanked me for everything. She started with a simple hello, and ended up leaving me speechless. I hugged her so hard that I never wanted to let go."

Naruto sniffled quietly.

"Stop crying!"

"You're crying too, dattebayo!"

Sasuke continued."I love everything about her. She's perfect for me, even though she's the opposite of who I am."

"And what's the one thing you'd say has made you happier?" Sakura quizzed.

He scratched the back of his neck."Well.."

"She changed me for the better, and I fell in love with her in return."

NOTES i feel like this would be a great place to end the book, but what do you guys think? do you want more chapters?

NOTES
i feel like this would be a great place to end the book, but what do you guys think? do you want more chapters?

-theanimesociety x