TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX______________________"Mom, when is Dad coming back?"

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
______________________
"Mom, when is Dad coming back?"

"I'm not sure. He's on a very difficult and important mission." The red-head answered truthfully, scrubbing the dish in her hand carefully.

"Does he care about us?" Sarada asked suddenly, tugging on her mother's dress.

"Don't say that!" Nao gasped quietly, dropping the plate in the sink to turn and squat down to her daughter's height.

"But he's always out now!" She pointed out, looking down at the ground sadly."Everyone is."

"Dad cares about us a lot." The woman said softly, caressing the child's cheek with a warm smile."Everyone cares about us."

"Okay." Sarada smiled back, wiping her tears roughly."Mom, did Dad ever kiss you?"

"Hm.."

"So, you love me?"

"I love you."

"Yeah, he did."

"Nao, will you marry me?"

"Of course I will, Baka Sasuke."

Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink."But there was something better than a kiss."

"Mom, that's pervy."

"N-No!" Nao laughed nervously.

She raised her hand, poking the dark-haired girl's forehead with her two fingers.

"You're confusing me. Just tell me!" Sarada pleaded.

"I'll tell you next time."

NOTES
omg omg the newest boruto episode, yIKES. i honestly can't believe sasuke wtf.

and sakura lived with this for how long?? my little pink baby?? how??

double update

-theanimesociety x