My life On a Silver Plater

Today's the day. Grey and Katie and coming on the boat. Your probably very confused so let me rewind for you.

Me and Katie. We were best friends for 5 ish years until we fell off when we were around 16. Sad really, I thought she was my best friend. Classic highschool bull shit you know the stories. I had a boy friend and a best friend. It doesn't take a genius to realize what happens after their horny selves are left in a room together alone at night. Fucked up I know. Back then I was innocent little Jennifer. I wouldn't even kiss Steven (douchey ex if you're confused) so I understand why he did what he did. Not. I mean my bestfriend, really? I still get upset over it. Well not cry my eyes out alone in my bed kind of upset but more I'm gonna fucking kill you upset. I hate that skank. She put innocent Jennifer six feet under. It's because of her I don't give a fuck anymore.

I was what you considered the mean girl. But only mean to douche bag players and people who were mean to others. Well liked by everyone. They all call me Jenny. So hi, nice to meet ya! I have long dark brown hair up to my hips. My waist is small, stomach flat. I have a decent rack and a nice ass. To complete the picture I have plump pink lips and big brown eyes.

If you haven't noticed I'm not shy at all. I know what I want and I usually get it. I know I'm good looking but won't shove it in your face. I hate those stories where the girls are shy and are scared of their own shadows. I'm what you would call the opposite. If you don't like it I really I don't give a fuck.

Oops I almost forgot a few things. I obviously, have a very dirty mouth but oh well.

And the most important thing, i'm the local flirt and tease. All though I've hooked up with most hot guys in my grade, I'm still a virgin. Actually it was a bet for a while between the best of the best guys in school. I mean no one but the people involved knew. That's another story I'm getting off track.

I don't dress like a church girl but not in fish nets and stilettos either. Like I said. A tease.

So now that you've got your background check I'll bring it home to my current situation. I have a boat, suprise! Not really. I have parties on it all the time. It's not really mine it's my grandfathers but you get the picture, hired captain, private place. It's great really. But here's the kicker of today's agenda.

On this day, July 18th 2017, I will lose my virginity to the hottest and greatest of them all, Greyson Ville.
And no one, especially not Katie will get in my way.