The Best Night Of My Life

As soon as Katie was gone Greyson and I decided to open a bottle of champagne to celebrate our new life as a couple. We had 2 glasses each and then settled for a movie.

See it's not horny all the time!! Wait... I'm supposed to be having sex for the first time with the guy I love. Damn fuck that. At least for today, horny is my middle name.

"I'm gonna go change" I say to Greyson who is watching to the movie. He nods and says a simple 'ok' before turning to me watching me walk away. I get in the room and strip from the jean shorts and sweatshirt I had previously changed into. I was left in my white Lacey lingerie set. And right on time, Greyson had walked in.

"Holy fucking shit" he says and then pushes me down on the bed behind me attacking my lips.

We make out for a while until his leaves my waist and starts to finger me through the thin fabric of my underwear. I moan into his mouth.

"Oh baby that's so sexy" he says while kissing all the way down my body until he gets to where he's been rubbing. He slips off my underwear and his tongue starts to do wonders and make me feel like never before.

The sound proof walls are just another thing keeping me from holding back my moans. He inserts two fingers into me while doing the same with his mouth only to take them out and put one back in.

"Fuck your tight" he grunts and continues eating me out.

"Greyson!!" I moan out and he knows I'm almost there.

He quickly stops and takes off his pants before asking me if I'm ready. I obviously say yes and he slips into me. His 8 inch member hurts a lot against my tight walls at first. He slowly starts to pull out and I hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry baby the pain will end soon" he says staring at my face regretfully. In less then 30 seconds his words become extremely true. I've never felt as good as I did then. He thrusts into me harder and I feel myself almost there. I moan out his name and finally let myself release. He pulls out and does the same flipping me over and cumming on my back and ass.

"Holy shit, that was the best night of my life" I say as I flip back over and go on top of him. I kiss him and he deepens the kiss.

"Round 2?" He asks and I nod.

This time is was me on top riding the shit out of him which he seemed to enjoy. It went on like this all night, us switching positions until around 3am when we were both too tired to go another round.

Katie was out of the way and I had the man I loved. I lost my virginity in exactly the way i imagined it to be. Perfect. And I hope with Greyson it stays like this for a while.