Bye bye bitch!

It was now about 2. I stayed with Greyson the whole time while Katie lurked around and would sit there and tan. I really just wanted to throw her off the boat.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make Katie jealous, well ya I am but I'm not trying to make miserable. Just let her know to stay away. I wont be annoyingly clingy to Greyson as long as she doesn't try anything. We were now eating lunch. She sat across from me and grey. We bicker occasionally but it stops when I feel Greyson grip my hand that's interlocked with his tighter. I look at him to see him already glaring at Katie.

I was confused for a second until I looked under the table to see her hand on his leg.

Anger starts to brew while I naturally get possessive and scoot closer to him and sitting on his lap. Still eating I look back at Greyson to see him having the time of his life staring at my ass currently on his lap and turn back around to see Katie looking like she's going to pop out of anger. When I'm done eating I get off of him and sit back down just closer than I was before.

I start to talk to him about our senior year with Katie joining commenting something negative here and there. Then it happens again. He stops talking and stiffens. I look down right away to see her hand in the same place. Will this girl never learn? Holy shit.

"Can you stop for fuck sake" I spit at her only to see her smile sweetly. Greyson pushes himself back as her hand goes up higher.

"If that's the way u want to play it I guess" I say fuming.

I take my leg putting it in between Grey's legs and kick her hand away. She makes herself another sandwich as I find my hand going to Greyson's dick. But obviously, just to tease him I rub him over his bathing suit.

He moves his legs so mine Is trapped between his and I continue to rub him while he tilts his head back and closes his eyes both hands on either side of him. Katie comes back and I stop.

He opens his eyes and picks his head back up letting my leg go back to where it was. He uses an arm to pull me closer and put it around my shoulder. He pulls my head to his ear and whispers.

"You have to finish what you start baby, I'll bet you  back for that one" he says so only I could here. I blush thinking of the things he's going to do and pull back. He looks satisfied.

"Can you guys not fuck right infront of me!!" Katie's screeches.

"Oh your just jealous," I say as I stare at her in the eyes.

She takes it as her time to get up and walk away. She goes back to the front and I decide to go inside away from the heat and to the bathroom. I didn't realize Greyson had followed me until I step out of the bathroom to see him laying on the bed infront of me. I gasp a little from surprise. He sits up and smiles before pulling me on top of him so I'm straddling him.

"You know I'm planning on taking you right here tonight" he says getting closer to my face.

"Right here?" I say teasingly back to get him riled up.

Instead of responding he pulls me in for a hot make out session until I grind against him and  he stiffens under me. He flips us over and trails kisses down my neck and to my breasts. He stops mid way down and looks up. I begin to squirm feeling the need for him. I try to pull him back up but he just stands up from his position and starts chuckling seeing how much I need him right now.

"It's not funny Grey!" I say and turn around. He smacks and my ass and yells a reply back as he's heading out.

"Told you I'd get you back" he replies and walks out of the room leaving me annoyed.

2 hours later

It's now five and we're starting to dock again. We went for a swim and Katie tried making moves on Grey but you guys can already guess she was shut down but by him this time.

In fact multiple times..

She stomped down the doc as soon as the boat stopped moving.

"Fuck you both! You can have him!!" She yelled running away angry.

"Bye bye bitch!" I yell back and pull Greyson inside preparing ourselves for the night ahead.