We Are Not Friends

Now I get it, you're probably still confused on why Katie's coming over if I'm planning to fuck grey. Well that's kind of hard to explain. Not hard to explain, but by explaining it I'll just sound like an idiot. Here goes anyway.

After the whole cheating thing Katie and I entered our life long feud. Over the Vile boy. When we were friends he was the only one off limits. That's why, as soon as our friendship was over he was the first choice on my list. I made out with him a few times but nothing worse than a handjob. But he's different.

I know I probably sound so basic and annoying but he is different. He got jealous when I would fuck with other guys. I loved that. And as I got to know him I realized, I loved him.

Sadly we couldn't be together because of Katie. And your probably still confused as to why I invited her here. Well she's been getting in the way ever since he made a move on me. I invited her here to claim what was mine. That he was mine.

2 hours later

"Jen!!!" Katie screeches running down the dock and into my arms that were set firmly at either sides of me.
"Your voice is so annoying" I murmur because of her hair being all over my face.
"Just like that disgustingly ugly bathing suit top!!" She says with fake excitement.

I was currently wearing a blue knitted bikini top that showed a lot of cleavage. There were black designs on it to go with my black bottoms. She was wearing a bright green top and bottom with a floppy hat and matching flower on the hat to go with her bathing suit. I was wearing jean shorts with the zipper open in the front and she was only in her bathing suit. Whore.

"Better than yours!! You look like you came out of a tree landing on ur flat ass and ur tits just happened to go down to an A cup upon landing!!" I said with the same fake excitement she gave me.

Her fake smile drops and she walks past me onto the ship. Just then I see Greyson walking down the dock with his bathing suit bottom and abs on display. He looks so hot I almost faint. His blue eyes piercing mine as I look him over landing on his light brown floppy hair. Begging for me to just run my hands threw it.

I quickly turn around to say a few words to Katie. "We are not friends.. you are only here so you can quit your flirting with my man for good. He's mine let him go already!" I snap at her as he gets closer.

"We'll see about that. We all know who he likes more anyways" she smirks.

The anger bubbles inside of me. "Oh yeah," I murmur while walking up to him.
When I get to him I throw my arms around his neck and start angrily kissing him. Instantly one of his hands finds its way to my waist and the other planted on my ass. I pull away just for him to whisper in my ear. "Save it for later baby, the funs just getting started" he winks. I smirk and begin to walk away but his arm pulls me back.

My back and and butt are pressed against his front and dick when he says huskily in my ear "I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep my hands off you in that. Are you sure there's no other guys here?" He questions his jealousy peeking.

I purposely rub up against him feeling him harden while I wink in Katie's direction. "Just you grey. And her" I say with distaste.

He looks up and let's out a groan. "WHY WHY WHY WHY IS SHE HERREEEEEEE" he says frustratingly.

"I need to show her what's mine," I whisper as I turn around and peck his lips once more.

"Well I guess let's do this then," he pouts and I giggle looking over seeing Katie death staring at us.

This is going to be very fun and very sexual.