Life so far

Cheryl had vanished although I had been stuck in the apartment for a few days

Cheryl had vanished although I had been stuck in the apartment for a few days. Jason Alec and Nova Cheryl had been driving me to the point of near death. If one wasn't crying the other was. Feeding, changing and sleeping. My life revolved around the two of them, I love it. When I first found out I remember it was like the end of the world, but now looking into Jason's chocolate brown eyes or Novas ocean blue ones I melt. I love them with all my heart. There little personalities light up my life and make all the sleepless nights so much better. Nova no doubt is a Blossom and possibly the perfect combination between Jason and Cheryl. Jason's quirky humour, big heart, wit. Cheryl's bitchiness, need to get her way, sass, style. The Blossoms stubbornness. My baby Jason is like a mini me in looks and more of an Archie in personality. He loves playing music even if it sounds terrible, always puts everyone else first. My humour wit and sass. Despite this they had an unbreakable bond, the twin bond.

My dad was over every weekend doting and spoiling the two. Archie visits whenever he can and is the loving uncle. Alec practically lives with me as his parents are terrible to him and he helps me when I need it, which I appreciate it. Jug was living on the south side and like I promised FP I won't loose him. I had sort of got to know Veronica he coming over with Archie and living beside me. Betty had kept her distance focusing of the evil Polly.