Worlds crack

If there was one thing I knew it was that I desperately wanted to punch Nick

If there was one thing I knew it was that I desperately wanted to punch Nick. There was a burning hatred inside of me. I sat at the piano my babies playing behind my as I begin to play the song I always play stand by me. I remember Jason pulling out a guitar and playing beside me, very terribly might I add but I didn't mind. I could feel him beside me, I didn't know whether it was because I caught Nova and Jason's attention and they were dancing or the fact the man I loved with every fiber in me never actually left me. It was so lonely...I hadn't felt so alone since he died. When it was over I had my twins on either side of me. "Your my whole entire world the both of you" I went from side to side kissing every inch of there being making them giggle in delight. "It good to see you sort of ok" I smile at Alec "I felt him this morning like he was following me around and then when I played" "you and Cheryl are probably the only two who will ever feel him" I nod knowing what he meant. "She wants to hang out with them" I look up at him as if asking him what to do. "Well let her I can go or you could ask virtually anyone...because we all know she will crack" I nod "would you please let her bond with with them just make sure they are safe and she has everything under control" he nods as we pack up and take them over to the new Blossom residence.

I carry Nova and Jason while Alec carry's there things "I'm leaving Alec here because believe me it's hard if your not use to it took me a month don't worry I told him to leave you three be" she nods smiling "I also been kinda a bitch to you so I don't blame you...about Nick" I held my hand up "we are not bonding over almost being raped...but I do want a Cherry Har day" she nods waving me off.

I left having nothing to do until I got A text from my dad saying we needed to talk. Heading over to my old place that I still technically class as home. "If you just wanted to see Nova and Jason they are with Cheryl and Alec" he nods "no this is about you" I sit down at the breakfast bar confused. "Ok shoot" "there is a story I have to tell you but you have to listen very carefully" I nod still highly confused. "Eighteen years ago you and your brother were born" I nod already knowing this "well the truth is your not twins just the same age" I was beyond confused "I had a sister Jessica Andrews she fell pregnant around the same time your mother did with Archie about a week maybe two apart...she died the day you were born she was your mother...I didn't want you growing up thinking you killed someone so we all agreed not to tell you" my mind was a scramble "your father was a married man you and fallen into an old trap of you will...the two dated in the past and were so toxic they could stop...with his consent he gave up all his right and me and Mary adopted you and told you that you and Archie were twins...a week to the day you were born" "how did she die" I had tears in eyes "she was in a car accident probably the worst Riverdale has ever seen...we all had to choose her or the baby and deep down we knew the truth we knew what she wanted but we also knew we couldn't be responsible for killing you who was due in a week...we choose you in case you didn't get that" "I did thanks" I pause my mind reeling "who who is my father" "you already know princess" I look at him confused who could possibly be my father "the one person" I gasp "FP" he nods when I finally get it "it's why I feel so safe in his arms...why you never cared when I went to the south side" "he loves Jug with everything but I knew you were so much more to him he loved your mother the same was you loved Jason oh I saw that" I smile "she left after high school breaking him he married not long after I did in the hopes of forgetting but she came back and believe me you are all her with little bits of him" I smile "her hair his dark eyes her nose mouth and his ears her skin tone build" I nod "he has a photo of her I know he kept on in his wallet beside you Jug and Jellybean don't know if there are others" I nod "anyone else know" "Tall boy maybe the odd other serpent who know only the older ones I know of all though Sweet Pea Toni and Alec could I'm not sure though he may have told them" "might be why they were so nice to me when we were younger" "that's why I'm not sure" I nod "Your still my uncle" "you have classed him as your father since you were six and went to the Whyte Wyrm I didn't mind though you will always be my niece" I smile "I'm um going to go ask them" "ok be safe" he kisses my head as I get up and leave. I stand outside of south side high staring up at the building. Sighing I walk in it would approximately be lunch time so the cafeteria is where I headed. I avoid the Ghoulies who try to touch me and make it safely into the Serpents area.

"What are you doing here" I look up at Sweet Pea who come and stand in front of me holding me in place "um I need to urgently talk to you and Toni" Toni looks up getting up "could we" she nods leaving us through the school. We ended up in the red and black office, there school newspaper. "What's up no one can hear now" I figit nervously. "Relax you have nothing to fear we have know each other longer than any other of the serpents out there" Sweet Peas words Relax me a bit. "Did did FP speak to either of you about me before we became friend" they share a look "he told you didn't he" "he said you were a serpent by blood" I nod "yeah Fred told me the truth do you know everything" "FP said you were his daughter and to look out for you" I turn and leave without a second though only to be grabbed by Sweet Pea. I yank my wrist out of him grip and run threw the school "Har please stop we're sorry" Toni yelled as she ran after me. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I had to get out away from them. "Please Princess Harl" I wanted to smile to Sweet Peas words I really did but I was to hurt, so I ran to the one place I knew I would feel safe.

My dads trailer, my dads bed. I layed there curled up in a ball crying. I had sent Alec and Cheryl a text when I got here say I couldn't come home something came up. I knew Nova and Jason were safe. I was an emotional wreck and not fit to care for them. I was seriously considering the unthinkable.