Shock

Everyone just stared in shock

Everyone just stared in shock. Probably as much shock as I was in. What did I just do. I think Malachai and Mum are the only ones who aren't shocked and are smiling proudly. "Oh and on top of that who is Bucks dad" this just confused everyone "he is two years younger than me...one right now and you did the whole thing to save my life when I was three" we all stare at my mother expectantly. She looks to Malachai "omg" I gasp "really you told me John was my dad" he frowned shocked and horror all over his face. "Welcome to the club although at least to got their after one turn...I grew up with her brother as a dad he told me FP" I point to him "was my dad they waited week to tell me it was a lie and a month to workout he was my dad" he just laughs "sound painful" he smirks the same smirk I do when I'm planning something. "This is your half sister Finley as you know" Mum points to Finley "than this sassy bean is-" the bright blonde hair girl interrupts Mum "Raffy Sparrow Jade" I laugh "at least I'm not the only one with three names" she smiles at me "and the crazy fireball is Riley Hope" the bright red haired with the biggest smile I had ever seen smiles at me.

We all sat in the living room of my mothers home all my family I mean. Mum and Malachai were in the kitchen talking. I sat beside Buck on the couch as our younger siblings sat across from us. No one said anything. It was like an eerie silence. "So your our sister" Raffy said breaking the silence I nod "apparently" I add causing Buck to let out a chuckle "Katherine Kai Jaiden Adler-Andrews" I smirk "omg you have the same smirk as Buck" Riley says excitedly causing me to laugh "we do have the same genetics" he pushes my shoulders lightly. It was different so different.

Walking into Riverdale high beside my siblings Finley and Buck. "This place is so strange" I shrug walking through the halls "Your queen bee aren't you" I nod to Finley's words "awesome" I laugh as Buck bumps shoulders with me. "Hars" I look up frowning I don't let anybody call me that because he was the last person to. "My biological name is Kathrine Kai Jaiden how bout you make a nickname" he sends me a week smile "KK" I laugh hugging him "I won't call you that again" he whispers to me causing me to nod "oh these are my siblings Buck and Finley guys this is Sweet Pea and that gorgeous bean is Toni" Toni laughs hugging me "we have known this crazy girl since we were six and man she has bigger balls than some of the guys nobody braver" I laugh at her words "so you guys got stories" "oh definitely" Fangs added wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Is it true that Malachai is your father" I tense "yeah" I hesitate "if you don't want to be friends-" they cut me off laughing and hugging me "no no we would never turn our back on you could never" Toni said "it kinda makes sense why the ghoulies have been looking out for you your whole life" Fangs said laughing as he nudged me. We walk through the halls together. It was so different from all the other times. The serpents were on the north side and were helping keep it safe from the south side ghoulies. It was so different than before. The first time when the serpents were looked up to and looked to for help.

"Juggy" I wrap my arms around him "Jai" he held me tight like no one ever had. "I'm so glad your safe" I shake my head "I'm so happy you and the guys got away" I add holding him "if it weren't for you we wouldn't have gotten away" I look at him confused "your confession made them stand down and you going towards him made the ghoulies back off" I rub my head "he was right" I whisper as he let go looking confused "Malachai said to me that I was the south side queen the true serpent queen and queen of the ghoulies" Jughead smiles "never thought I would say this but his right you have more power than anyone" I laugh "what if I told the serpents to do something and you told them the opposite we all know they would listen to you hell my dad told me to never disagree with you when it came to the serpents apparently he learnt it the hard way" I laugh eight year old me argue with him in front of all the serpents. "Jughead" Betty said with a scowl on her face "I best be going" I said moving back "we were just talking about serpent business" "shouldn't you talk about that with me you made me queen" Jughead shakes his head "we can't go up against her Betty she is the true serpent queen" he says to he making her frown "I'm going to go" I walk away knowing I have to let go. Of what you may wonder. We I have been in love with my best friend since I was thirteen although there was a bit of competition between him and Sweet Pea. Then Jason came along and stole my heart. But when he died it like slowly but by bit, day by day my heart went back to the way it was when I was thirteen wishing my best friend would realize. But it's been to long I need to move on. My heart needs love and he is in love with the girl I really don't like. In fact I pretty much hate Betty.