A new world

I stare at them across the room

I stare at them across the room. I didn't know what to do. "So your a ghoulie now" Sweet Pea snapped at me making me want to leave "Sweet Pea leave it" Jughead said as the ghoulies got up to defend me. I held my hand up "stand down I got this" "what are you their queen" Fangs said after I commanded the ghoulies. Sighing I run my hand through my hair. "Um Malachai kinda told them not to touch me...and I needed a break I felt suffocated" "how" Toni asked confused "I found out who my father is heard my mothers voice and that I had siblings and the serpents we just trying to keep me safe and it felt like they were stopping me...Malachai showed up and helped me kept me safe got my mother to call" I shrug "she coming back" I add getting up "and for the first time since my babies were born I feel amazing" I add walking away my mind on my babies.

I left school early driving two hours and picking up Jason and Nova which was filled with many kisses and cuddle. The car trip back towards Riverdale was filled with laughter and singing. I pull up to a park. Hoping out getting them out they crawl like their lives don't depend on it. I lock the car after pocketing my phone. Chasing them on the grass making them giggle. Picking up Nova throwing her before doing the same to Jason. I spent hours making them laugh and playing on the playground with them, completely forgetting my world and problems.

I put them back in the car driving through Riverdale. I pull up to a relatively large house on the south side. Picking them both up and walking to the door, having them knock. "Kat"
The elderly woman answers shocked "Carmen isn't here" I shake my head "it's ok I know her answer" she looks confused "I need them to protect them with my life I would do anything for them same way you with with Carmen who I messaged and spoke to her and her husband on the phone" I add "I want them to live here" she is even more shocked "Kath-" I stop her "Edith Carmen and her husband are out buying things I can't have them stay where Jackson can take them or sell them out I don't think he would but I need to know that it isn't a possibility...I also live a street away" she smile "of course we can look after them it was me say no I could never not to you these angels are more than welcome...so are you always" I smile "I'm actually living with my dad currently" she froze "you know who he is don't you" she just nods "me and John were there when they got together" I nod mindlessly walking into the house.