Chapter 1

I woke up and got up to check my phone,

"6:53 in the morning?! Ugh?!" I said as I plopped back down into my bed.

I checked twitter and Instagram to see what O2L was up to and the rest of my followers. After about an hour of clearing notifications, I saw that Jc Caylen was having a meet and greet at our local Taco Bell. I was so excited. I had hours to get ready.

So I then started getting ready as soon as I could. After my shower I stared at my closet for an hour trying to decide on what to wear. "I have nothing cute" I muttered to myself. Then I finally decided on black toms, short jean shorts, my Obey shirt, and my rasta beanie. I curled my hair slightly and put on light eyeliner. Then grabbed my brand new rasta faded penny board and was on my way. I got there and there was no one else in sight.

So I sat there waiting for 2pm to finally come. Jc showed up and I was still the only one there. I was extremely confused. Usually there are tons of girls already lined up. I wanted to make sure I got the time right, so I went back to Jc's twitter, in search of the tweet, but there was nothing there.. He extended it till 3, "that's why no one else is here" I muttered to myself.

I had my Baja blast and was sitting there waiting for everyone to show up so I could go board a bit by the beach and hopefully get some Starbucks after this meet & greet. As I was waiting, my phone vibrated on the table, which was weird, cause my only 2 friends I had were in class. So I looked at my phone and saw that Jc had tweeted.

His tweet said *I'm sitting here waiting for my meet & greet to start, but there's this really pretty girl that has my attention, should I talk to her?*

I then looked around and saw that I was the only girl there, so then when I looked at Jc, we locked eyes. I was freaking out on the inside! He then smiled and blushed. I then turned a deep red and felt my heart come up to my throat.

He started walking over and said "Excuse me miss, but did you by chance fall from heaven? Cause you look like an angel to me"