Chapter 4

We were standing in their driveway when he stopped me and asked me if I wanted to stay the night with him. I figured why the hell not. I have my dream guy asking me to stay the night at his house. There is no reason not to.

I decided to text my mom to tell her that I wasn’t going to be home.

*okay hun, be safe and don’t do anything stupid. i’m just a phone call away. don’t forget that. have fun. love ya, mom*

Jc left me waiting on the porch because he had to make sure the house was clean and wanted to talk with the boys first.

About 10 minutes later, I heard him open the door and he said “Come on Tabby, the boys are ready to meet you.”

“Jc, did you just call me Tabby??”

He smirked and said “Uh, yes I did.. Is that okay?”

“Yes, of course it is! No guy has ever given me a nickname.. I like it!” I said a little too excitedly because you could tell he was thrown off a bit.

“Well, on that note, come on in and meet the boys!”

As I walked in the door, I instantly felt wishbone sniffing me.  Of course when I reached down to pet him, he growled at me. I wasn’t that shocked. Wishbone is a little punk most of the time from what I can tell from the videos. He only seems to like Jc.

The rest of the boys were in the backyard so Jc gave me a little tour of the house. I honestly didn’t need one. I knew the house pretty well from all their videos, but I didn’t want to tell him that.

After he was done showing me around, we went to the backyard.  The boys were all messing around when Jc and I walked through the door. I don’t think they noticed that we did because they kept doing what they were doing. Jc cleared his throat and automatically they all paid attention and started introducing themselves.

It was so adorable, Jc must not have told them that I was a fan of theirs. I didn’t say anything though, it was adorable. Kian introduced himself first, then Sam, then Connor, then Ricky, then Trevor. They were all so adorable. I just wanted to run up and hug them all. The inner fangirl in me wanted to be let out! But I kept it contained.

I started to introduce myself but Jc cut me off.

“Guys, this is Tabby” he said while smiling at me. His face was beaming with happiness.

“Hey Tabby!” they all said in unison.

“Uh” I said nervously, “My real name is Tabitha. But I guess you all can call me Tabby.”

Sam walks up to me, puts his arm over my shoulders, and says, “Tabitha huh? That’s a really interesting name.”