Chapter 11

Warning; this one is insanely long why did I do this oh my hell over 4600 words

Thanksgiving day everyone piled into Erwin's spacious apartment. Erwin himself was not there; he was up North visiting family. He was happy to let them use his kitchen for the day, as long as they didn't break anything and locked up before they left.

"Dude did you see that pass!" Connie pointed to the large flat screen in the middle of the room.

Reiner high fived Bertholt before replying, "Of course I saw it! Who didn't see it!"

"Me! I wasn't watching!" Eren jogged into the living room, "What happened?"

"Oh man you should've been watching. 49'ers are kicking absolute ass." Jean was sitting cross legged on the floor.

Half of the them were in the living room watching football, as the other half were in the kitchen cooking. Everyone was a little anxious; Annie and Mikasa hadn't arrived yet. They were renting a motel room together to split the cost and got held up in traffic. Eren was beyond nervous. He looked over to Levi who was lounging on the bean bag watching the game with his usual bored expression. I really hope they get along...

"Oooh Christa that looks so good!" Sasha's mouth was watering.

Armin, Marco, Christa and Sasha were busy in the kitchen. Christa was getting the just of it; she had to not only cook, but keep the red-head off of the food while she did so. She eventually made Ymir come in to babysit Sasha while she made the pie.

"How much milk do I put in..." Christa pondered out loud.

Armin, who had been trying to read a recipe, simply replied "Google it."

The blonde girl sighed, "Ymir do you know?"

Ymir had been leaning against the wall watching the game. She turned around to look at her, "Huh? Oh, hold on a second." She peeped her head around towards the couch. "Reiner! How many cups of milk for pumpkin pie?!" She yelled from the other room.

"One half!" He yelled back, not looking away from the screen.

"Thanks!" She hollered. Ymir turned on her heel and replied, "One half."

"Thanks, I got that." Christa laughed.

Eren chuckled at the whole ordeal. The group recently found out that Reiner could hella cook. Not just simple things like frying hamburgers or making pancakes. Reiner could cookcook. It was the best discovery they've made all year. Too bad he was more interested in the game then helping the poor people in the kitchen.

The doorbell rang and everyone froze. It was silent for a minute; until hell broke loose.

"I got it!"

"No I got it!"

"Out of my way-"

"Stop pushing!"

"Fuck Jean watch your elbow-"

The door flung open to reveal all the friends-minus Levi- trying to fit into the door way. Annie and Mikasa froze.

"Mikasa!"

"Annie!"

The two looked at each other before silently taking a step back. Everyone rushed to give them hugs, and the two just stood straight faced. Suddenly Mikasa spotted Eren standing in the house, and her features lightened.

"Eren."

"Hey sis." Eren smiled. Mikasa pushed her way into the house to give Eren a hug. Levi still sat on his bean bag watching the whole scene. A yelp was heard from the door way, and Eren glanced over to see that Annie was done with the hugging. Reiner was laughing while holding his throbbing nose. Annie folded her arms, and Eren was relieved to see that she was the same as always. He had to admit that she looked really good in the army uniform. Mikasa let go to give a friendly hug to Armin.