Slave?!

Elise's POV

I'm Elise, I'm 16 and I love many things including: Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Rihanna, Five Seconds of summer and DANCING!

"OHMAGAWD! One Directions on telly! Elise, come down here!" My sister, Emily yells. Yep, you guessed it she's obsessed with One Direction. Well 'directioners' call it 'dedicated.'

"Emily, you know I don't like One Direction anymore. Not since summer 2years ago" I reply. Your probably wondering, why does she hate one direction since summer 2years ago? Well, you know Niall Horan. Yeah, well I met him when I was fourteen whilst me and my 'family' were on holiday in Spain. We were dating for 6 months, then he left without a word of warning or goodbye.

"Sweetheart, Emily wants to go to a signing but I have work, will you accompany her please" mum says through the door.

"Ugh, do I have to?" I moan

"It would be helpful, sweetie. I'll pay you twenty pound to take her to the signing and you can buy yourself something like Toms, Vans or Converse!" Mum bribes.

"Okay. Though, mum. Blackmail doesn't become you" I reply. I get out go bed and shower. Wrapping a towel round me I look through my closet for clothes. I pick a black jumper that has 'Eat a lot, Sleep a lot' written in white, some denim shorts and black tights. I brush my thick, blonde locks and tie it in a ponytail. I grab my black with a gold tick, Nike Airs and tie them up.

"Elise. Hurry up. It starts in 3hours. I wanna be first!" Emily demands, I roll my eyes and grab my bag and sunglasses.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Make some sandwiches" she rudely replies.

"Make them yourself" I argue.

"No, your adopted. Your technically my slave. Now go!" She retorts.

"Get lost. I ain't taking you to the signing. Bye!" I say before walking out. I feel tears blocking my tear ducts, threatening to fall. Emily is always usually so nice and now she just said I'm her slave. My phone buzzes.

From: Emily

Nobody wants you here. Go. Nobody will miss you. Especially not me!

I read the text and tears finally fall. I return inside and pack my stuff, not forgetting my sleeping tablets. I pack all my clothes and things leaving nothing behind. I walk downstairs and grab our dog. Well my dog that I paid for.

"Come on Boo. Come on get your lead." I call, I hear whining. I run towards the back door and catch Emily tying him up and putting tape over his mouth.

"Emily, he's a dog. It's animal cruelty. Hand me the dog" I yell. She shakes her head. I grab her tshirt and push her out the way. I untie Boo and put his lead on him. He rubs his black and white head against my thighs and licks my shoes. I walk outside and I pull my case behind me.

a/n: Like? Hope so:)

Fan

Vote

Comment

Love Caitlea Xoxox

Ps. Picture of Elise's 'Eat a lot, Sleep a lot' sweater on the side. I want 1 vote and 2 comments to upload next chapter. Elise, the comments cannot be off you. Although. I'll be flattered :) xxxx