Planning

Elise's POV

"Mummy. Can I get a pwetty dwess?" My daughter, Zoella asks. Danielle, Eleanor, mum and I are planning my wedding! Eek!

"Yes, sweetie you can. So can all the other little girls that are bridesmaids" I reply, meaning the girls kids.

"Can I choose the dress?" Danielle asks.

"Well. I was gonna have them made but if that don't work yeah." I answer.

"COME ON GIRLS" Eleanor yells, pulling us out of the door. She drives to some dress shop and choose the girls dresses, not Zoella, Milly, Geneva, Rose and Alice but they want pink ones. They get royal blue dresses. They were basically just plain royal blue, knee length, with one sleeve and a silky belt. They're really pretty but really simple. I pay the total of one hundred and fifty pounds for each dress. They are put in a dress cover and in bags. We put them in the car and look for shoes, tiaras, jewellery and bags. We buy silver shoes, 4 inch heels, silver with blue ribbon clutch bags, blue flower headbands and silver necklaces.

"Can we shop for us now?" Geneva asks.

"Yep. Come on then girlies" I smile. They skip alongside me, apart from Rose. Mum carries her. We finally get them a blue and white dress. It's all white with a royal blue belt, that matches the bridesmaids dresses, and little flowers that scatter the bottom of the skirt. There was a flower on the belt and flowers imprinted on the white net skirt, that goes over the underskirts. The dresses came with a navy blue flower headband.

"Should the maid of honours have different dresses?" I asked myself. Quickly, I nodded, answering my own question. "C'mon, let's go shopping for your dresses, Danielle and Eleanor," I added. They both nodded as we paid for the dresses and left the shop.

"I like these," Eleanor picked out a royal blue dress that had a silver, leaf-like, glittery belt and small leaves scattering the bust area.

"Try them on," I begged. they tried them on and they looked gorgeous! The blue pooled from the waist forming a small puddle of waves towards the feet.

***********

**Nialls pov**

Me and the lads have gone suit shopping. I've got a black suit with a white shirt. I still need to contact Elise about the colours the bridesmaids have got.

To:Elbear<3

Hey babe. What colour are the bridesmaids dresses? I need them for my tie. You having a nice day?? Hope so. How's Jack n Zoe?? I love you XoxXox

From:Elbear<3

Hey... The bridesmaids dresses are royal blue, I'll send you a pic of the colour. hows your day?? Mines good. Jack n Zoella are good. Missing you tho Xoxxxxoooo <3 love you too xxxxx

To:Elbear<3

Thanks for the pic. Lovely colour. I love you more xxx hehe. Love you XoxXox

"What colour we lookin for?" Lou asks.

"This colour" I say, handing him my iPhone 5c, in green of course.

"Nice colour. I like it." He replies.

"What bout this" Harry says, handing me a blue scarf thing.

"One I'm not gay. I wear ties not scarfs. Two that's aqua blue not royal blue. Idiot" I say, whacking him over the head playfully. He pouts and starts fake crying. I roll my blue eyes. I grab a tie that matches the colour of the dresses and put it round my neck. I pose and Liam snaps a picture. A few minutes later my phone buzzes

@Real_Liam_Payne: look at @NiallOfficial posing. We're suit shopping for little Niallers wedding :P @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles #Suitshopping

I retweet it and smile at all the fans lovely comments. I follow a few.

@Niall_lover: aw. @NiallOfficial looks phenomiNIALL:) please follow me. I love you so much.

@Iadore1dxxxxxxx: @NiallOfficial you look gooooddd. Your my idol please follow me:) xxx

I follow them two as well as many others. I reply to their tweets.

@NiallOfficial: @Niall_lover followed and thanks. I love you too. :) oh, nice name :P

@NiallOfficial: @Iadore1dxxxxxxx aw that's sweet. Followed. Nice name by the way :) xxx

"Niall. Stop tweeting." Liam orders.

"Okay daddy" I smirk.

"Niall. Stop" he demands.

"Okay daddy" I smirk again.

"Niall James Horan. I said stop. Now try this suit on" Liam shouts.

"I'm sorry Lili." I apologise, hugging him.

"Okay Nialler" he accepts. I try the suit on and buy it, as well as smart shoes and the blue tie. I buy the other suits and we meet the girls for lunch.

"Hey babe" I greet as Elise comes into view.

"Hello daddy" Jack says, hugging my left leg. I pick him up and sit him down, next to me. Elise sits in the booth on the other side of me, Zoella next to her. All the other boys, girlfriends and kids sit around the huge circle booth.

"So, how was shopping" Harry asks the girls.

"Good thanks Haz" Eleanor replies, leaning into Louis chest.

"Great babe" Jessica says, kissing his lips.

"Great Harry" Elise says, sounding posh compared to Eleanor and Jessica.

"El, you really need to learn to call me Haz" he smiles.

"Hello. What can I get you?" This slutty waitress says, leaning over Harry. I could see jealousy flash through Jessica's eyes.

"A fanta, 2 squashes and a beer" Elise says.

"Oh, a beer and a coke as well as 2 squashes" Eleanor says.

"A glass of milk, a beer, a orange juice and 2 lemonade please" mum says.

"A beer, 2 smoothies and a coke" Jessica says.

"A diet coke, a tango and 2 orange juices please" Danielle finishes.

"Okay. Let me give you the menus" she says to Harry.

"Erm, give them to Jessica. I need the toilet" Harry makes an excuse. He gets up and the waitress squeezes his bum, he flinches and pulls away from her touch. Jessica smirks. Harry goes to the toilet and returns.

"Erm, Angelica. I'm taken" Harry says, hugging Jessica.

"Oh I know." Angelica reassures him.

"Then why are you flirting with me" Harry asks, confused.

"I'm not. That's my twin sister, Angelina. I'm the good one. She's a whore." Angelina says.

"This is confusing. How did you swap from Angelina to Angelica?" Harry asks confused.

"Well when you went to the toilet Angelina's shift finished so I took over" Angelica explains.

"Oh. That makes sense. Thanks for telling me" Harry says, smiling at Jessica.