Chapter 1

"Bren wasn't the best brother in the world, but I loved him more than anything. He was more of a parent to me than my father ever was. He was there for me, and I know that he loved his gang like they were his family.That means you guys are my family now." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

I look around the graveyard and see the other 300 members of Bren's- my gang. I fiddle with the bottom of my black shirt.

 I fiddle with the bottom of my black shirt

"Bren will not die for nothing. I want to take the tigers down, and leave Bren's killer to me. I want to make him suffer." I say and everyone nods solemnly.

This was not how I wanted to spend my graduation day. In a graveyard, burying my brother that was murdered.

What am I going to tell my dad?

...................................................................................................

"Where are you going to live?"

"I'm going to move in with Levi on the other side of town dad." I say while packing my things.

"But you just graduated." He says.

"I know. But I love him and I need to leave the nest, I'll be ok dad. I promise." I say tapping up the last box.

.........................................................................................................

The truth is I'm not moving in with Levi, but I'm moving into the gang house for the Hounds.

I was telling the truth when I said that the house was on the other side of town. When I pull up to the house I'm not surprised, Bren always had good taste. The House was big and beautiful.

I was quick to move in and meet most of the guys in the gang house. Damon showed me to what was Bren's office and now is my office.

"Tell me what I need to know." I say.

"The leader of The White Tigers is a 22 year old named Tyler Anderson. His father died a year ago, leaving his gang to his only child." Damon says.

"How did he die?" I ask.

"Bren murdered him." Damon says flatly.

"Well that explains a lot. So Bren dying wasn't a spare of the moment choice." I say.

"No, Tyler wanted revenge for what Bren did, killed him himself." Damon says sitting down on a leather couch in brews office.

"My brother was stupid, I loved him with all my heart but if you attack one wolf the whole pack will come after you." I say and Damon nods.

"So what do you suggest we do?" Damon asks.

"I have an idea. But I need help with it." I say before continuing "I have an old friend that can help. He's a good fighter and he's loyal to me." I say before sitting next to Damon.

"Are you sure you can trust him?" Damon asks.

"With my life. Bren trusted him too." I say and there is a knock at the door.

"Come in." I say and the door opens revealing Levi.

"Can I speak to you alone Emma?" Levi asks.

"Sure, Damon I'll talk to you later." I say and Damon leaves the room.

"Are you ok?" Levi asks.

"I will be when all the tigers are dead." I say and Levi comes and sits next to me.

"This isn't healthy Blue, you need to greave." He says and I quickly respond.

"Don't call me Blue Levi. Not today." I say and I storm out of the room.

I make it outside to the backyard when I see Damon talking to a bunch of guys. When he sees me he turns around to face me.

"So have you decided?" He asks.

"I'm about to call him." I say and pull out my phone and dial his number.

It ring couple of times before he picks up.

"Hello?" A deep voice says.

"Blake. It's Emma, I need your help."