Chapter 11

WARNING. THIS CHAPTER GETS DARK. 

P.S. listen to the song, its epic.

- Ghost

.................................................................................................................................

When I hear the gun shits I'm tackled to the ground. I know that it's Tyler that is on top of me. Protecting me.

When we get up all the other members of The White Tigers are on the ground. When we stand Tyler pushes me behind him.

"Cobras?" Tyler asks.

I step out from behind him and Levi throws me a aluminium baseball bat. When I catch it I hit one of Tyler's knees and he falls to his knees and screams in pain.

"Emma?" He yells. He looks up to me and I smile.

"I lied. My name is Emma Henderson. You killed my brother Bren Henderson. He was the leader of The Cobras, but when he died he gave the gang to me. I made sure that the first thing I would do as the leader would be to kill you and all of your gang. So you and your fathers legacy would be gone, forever." I say and I see the horror on his face.

"Were your feelings a lie?" He asks.

"Yeh 100% fake. See the guy over there." I say and point to Levi. "He's my boyfriend and the man that I love. You're just a loose end that needs to be tied up."

"By killing me?" He says, hurt in his eyes.

"Dude, you killed my brother." I say.

"He killed my dad!" Tyler says, defending himself.

"I know. But you went after him because he killed your only family. I went after you because you killed him. When I kill you, no one will come after you, all your family is dead, all of your gang is dead. You have no one that will care that your gone." I say and I see a hopeless look in his eyes.

I don't notice when he reaches behind him for his gun, but Blake does.

It happens so quickly, one moment I'm standing in front of Tyler then the next moment I'm being pushed to the floor and a gun goes off. I use my bat to hit the gun out of Tyler's hand, probably breaking his hand in the process. Levi picks up the gun from the floor so Tyler can't.

I look over and I see Blake, on the ground, bullet hole between his eyes.

I look at Tyler and he now looks scared. I get up off the floor gripping the bat so hard my knuckles turn white.

"That's the second person that I loved that you killed." I say through gritted teeth.

I go behind him and push him so he is lying on his stomach.

I first bring the bat down to his legs. He screams in pain.

"I'm going to make your death so slow that you will beg me to kill you." I say and bring my bat down to his leg again.

"Emma, take a minute to think about what your doing." Levi says.

"Levi if you don't step away, I'll hit you with the bat." I say and bring the bat down to hit his pelvis.

It's not long until I'm bashing Tyler head in and his screaming stops.

I throw the bat to the ground.

"Take Blake's body, we're burning this place to the ground." I say and start to walk out.

Soon I'm watching the ugly white house go up in flames.

From there everything is a blur.

One moment I'm climbing onto my bike and the next thing I know I'm climbing into the shower, washing all the blood away.

When I dry off I get into one of Levi's shirts and crawl into bed.

I hear levi open the door and come in.

"Before you yell at me for going to far, can you just hold me." I say.

I feel him slip behind me and his arms wrap around me.

"I'm not mad. I just want you to talk to me." He sys, breath on the back of my neck.

"I just need a night. To sleep and relax." I say and Levi squeezes me.

"I'll be here when you need me, I'll always be here."