Chapter 9

"How did you learn how to fight?" Tyler asks.

Tyler and I are currently working out together, after weight lifting we moved to the fighting ring to spar with each other.

"My brother thought me." I say and dodge his punch.

"When am I going to meet this brother of yours?" He asks and I kick him in the side and he moans in pain.

"Maybe when you can beat me in a fight."

............................................................................................................

When I get back to the house I take a shower and change out of my sweaty clothes.

I make my way into the living room and see Alex and Ryley playing mario cart and yelling at each other.

"You better not, I'm in first place!" Ryley screams, eyes not leaving the screen.

Moments later alex gets a box and screams "Blue shell motherfucker!"

Soon Ryley's character (Princess Peach) is hit and Alex is quick to pass him and cross the finish line and Ryley starts screaming dramatically as he crosses the finish line in 3rd place.

"Ryley, Princess Peach? Really?" I say getting his attention.

"She's really pretty ok." He says and Alex falls to the ground in a fit of laughter.

"So this is what you do when I'm not around. Play games and collect images of Princess Peach for your spank bank." I say and Ryley goes red.

"No! I also work out." He says.

"Your not even going to deny it?" I ask.

"I told you, she's pretty." He says and Alex gets up from the ground.

"In my opinion Rosalina is prettier." Alex says and walks out of the room. When he comes back he has a bag of chips.

"So boss, what are we doing today?" Alex asks.

"Levi will be here in 20 so we can all do something together." I say.

"Can we get tattoos?" Ryley asks.

"Lets do it, Lets go to LA for the day. I know a guy who does the best tattoos." I say and start to text Levi.

............................................................................................................

It took a couple of hour in Levi's truck but we made it to 'Inked'. This place had one of the best tattoo artists in the state, Danny. He and I weren't close but he has done all of my tattoos and is the only person I trust to tattoo me.

When we got it in was empty apart from Danny on his phone. When we open the door the bell ring, getting his attention.

"Emma. Hey, I thought you moved." He says smirking. Danny was a handsome man, with a dark complexion, buzz cut and brown eyes. He was built and had tattoos covering most of his chest and arms.

"I did. But you are the only one I trust to ink my body." I say and his smirk grows.

"Who are your friends?" He says and looks over the boys.

"These are some of my friends that have become victims to my corruption to society." I say.

"We're getting our first tattoos." Levi says and puts an arm possessively around my waste.

"And I'm getting another one too." I say and he nods.

"I'll get things ready." He says and goes into the back of the shop.

Two hours later we're leaving the shop with new tattoos. All of the boys got roman numerals of their individual birthdays on them in different places.

I got 'BLUE' written in the same color blue as my eyes put on the back of my lower neck. It mostly is a way for me to remember my brother and his stupid nickname for me.

When we get into the truck Alex instantly starts moaning.

"That hurt." He says.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask.

"I wanted to seem cool."

"You don't need to try, we know you're not." Ryley says and we all burst out laughing.