Conflicts

Ito smiled brightly as she quickly ran over to the studio however on the way there people were giving her funny looks and were staring. "Why are they staring at me?..." Ito thought as she quickened her pace to the studio.

When she arrived, she saw that Naru and Ann looked pretty concerned. "What's wrong guys?" Ito asked. "You see, this morning we saw this" Naru said as she gave Ito a news paper.

She looked at it and saw Kouji and herself on the cover. "How can this be..." Ito thought. "Our manager said we have to be careful from now on" Ann said.

A few days later

People were still whispering about the whole issue with Ito and Kouji. "I thought this whole thing would blow over by now!" Ito said.

She went inside the studio to find the manager speaking to Naru and Ann. "Oh! Ito come" She said as Ito sat down confused. "I'm aware that there is an issue with your team" The manager said as they nodded. "I expected it to be over soon but..." Naru looked down. "Its seems that since Ito is one of the most popular stars everyone watches carefully" She said. "But how can we get rid of this problem?" Ann asked.

The manager looked very  unsure but she believed that this plan was for the best. "You will have a fan signing, when Ito does her speech she will say that those are all rumor and that they are fake" She said. "But its true..." Ito said as she gripped her dress. "Ito, I know you love your boyfriend but your fans need you" Her manager said. "I...I...I understand" Ito said sadly. "Good, now move along" She said as Naru, Ann, and Ito bowed and left to go get ready.

At the signing Ito was very nervous about her speech. Ann gave her a reassuring smile. "Your up next, do what you want to do" Naru said. "We'll stick by you through everything" Ann said as she linked arms with Ito. "Okay, thanks guys" Ito said.

Ito took the microphone and started to speak.

"Hello everyone! I'm sure I heard some news me dating a fan and...and...its....n-not true!" Ito said as everyone gasped. "He's just a fan who asked for a hug. That's all..." Ito said as she gripped the side of her pants. Everyone cheered in relief. "N-now! Let's continue with our fan signing" Ito said.

After the signing. She heard a 'blink' come from her  phone. "Kouji..." she said as she read the name.

Kouji: Ito, we have to talk, can you come over?

Ito: Sure...

Ito slowly made her way to his house as her heart started to beat faster.

She rung the door bell and saw Kouji. "Come in" Kouji said as Ito did as she was told. She took off the mask, hat and sun glasses.

Kouji was almost completely silent giving her only one word answers. "So, what did you need to talk about?" Ito said. "Your speech…why did you lie" Kouji asked. "I-I don't know" Ito said. "So, I'm just a fan? Is this how you thought of me this whole time?!" Kouji said. His voice was rising. "No! It not! I was told to say those things!" Ito said.

At this point Ito was crying. She never showed this side to anyone. Kouji could tell she was being honest. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell" Kouji said as she hugged her. "I'll make it right...I swear" Ito said. "Do what you want to do" Kouji said as she nodded.

The next day Ito went straight to the her manager. "I quit" Ito said. "What! You can't do that!" She said. "Yes I can!" Ito said. Soon Naru and Ann showed up. "We quit to!" Ann said. "Let's go Ito!" Naru said as they left.

When Ito went home her dad started to yell at her. "Ito! You quit!? Why?" Her dad asked. "They were to controlling! I thought you would understand!" Ito yelled back. "How dare you talk back! I will not have someone like you in my house, get out!" Her dad yelled. "Fine!" Ito said as she ran upstairs to pack her things.

She called Ann and Naru and speed dial. "I got kicked out guys" Ann said as she cried. "My parents were pretty understanding however, they were pretty upset..." Naru said. "I don't want to sleep in the streets!" Ann cried.

As if on cue Kouji called. Ito picked it up. "I heard you guys quit, are you okay?" Kouji asked. "I got kicked out" Ann cried. "We have a few extra rooms left, you guys could room with us" Kouji suggested. "Are you sure? We wouldn't want to cause any trouble" Naru said. "Its fine! I'm sure the guys would be happy to see you guys to" Kouji said. "What do think guys?" Naru asked. "Sure!" Ann said cheerfully. "My parents said okay" Naru said.

"Okay, let's go"