Roommates

Ito, Naru, and Ann all arrived in front the house. "Here goes nothing…" Ito thought as rung the door bell.

Kouji came out. "Are you guys okay?" Kouji asked as they nodded. "Yeah! Its no problem, my dad yells at me all the time" Ann said. They all sweat dropped. "That's not something you should be proud of" They all thought. "Well come in" Kouji said. Naru and Ann went inside. "Sorry about all this..." Ito said. "You shouldn't be. You did what you wanted to do" Kouji said as he kissed her forehead. She smiled. "I'm proud of you" Kouji said. "HEY LOVE BIRDS! HURRY INSIDE BEFORE YOU GET SICK" Kazuki yelled. "Coming!" Kouji said as they went inside.

Ann and Naru were happily chatting with Hiro. "Would you like separate rooms or a room altogether?" Kouji. "TOGETHER!" Ann cheered. "Um, will the room be big enough?" Ito asked unsure. "That's true..." Naru said. "Then its settle, you'll all have your own rooms" Kouji said.

It took the a few weeks to adjust to their new surrounding. Naru and Hiro were pretty much the mother and father or the group. Ann and Kazuki were the children and Ito and Kouji were the eldest.

Ito and Kouji where the definition of couple at point. Those two were basically made for each other.

They decided to talk to each other outside in peace. "It so peaceful" Ito said as she laid down on the grass. "You know lots of things have happened these few months, like the scandal and the fight with your parents, plus the sudden move in. Its been really hectic, don't you think?" Kouji asked. He didn't hear Ito replay as he looked over. He saw Ito peacefully sleeping on the grass. He smiled as he patted her on the head. "Sweet dreams" Kouji said.

From the window the others were looking at each other smirking. "Okay guys, that enough, go back to doing whatever you were doing" Hiro said. "And remember dinner is almost ready" Naru said as Ann and Kazuki nodded. "Let's go to the park!" Kazuki said as Ann nodded. "Sounds like fun!" Ann said as they ran off. "Hiro, want to help me in the kitchen?" Naru asked. "After you my lady" Hiro said as they laughed.

The following day Ito went outside to check the mail. A particular one caught her eye. "Hm, this is..." Ito looked at the letter. "From my parents..." Ito gripped the envelope tightly and went inside.

She went over to the table and opened it. It read:

Dear, Ito
Your family has sent your registration to our school in England and we accepted your application. School times start next month. We hope to see you there.
                        Sincerely *****

A sleepy Ann walked down the stairs. She noticed Ito looked upset. "What's wrong?" Ann asked. "My parents, they..." Ann noticed a letter in her hand. She took it out of her hands. "A school in England?" Ann asked. "Are you going to go?"

Ito shrugged. "I really don't want to but its a school my mom really wants me to enter" Ito said. "What about us?" Ann asked. "We're supposed to stick together" Ann said. "I know, don't worry, I won't leave you guys" Ito smiled as Ann nodded.

Soon people started waking up and sat down to eat breakfast. Everyone was having good time until the phone started to ring. "I'll get it" Naru said as she went to pick up the phone. "Hello?" Naru said. Naru was shocked from hearing the voice from the other side.

She went back to the table and handed Ito the phone. "Its your mom" Naru said. Ito dropped her fork. "She's in the hospital" Naru said. Ito shot up from her seat. "Mom..." Ito said as she ran upstairs to change. "Wait! Ito! I'm coming with you!" Kouji said as he went to change as well.

At the hospital her mother  was going under surgery. Ito was sitting down on the seats. "Please be okay…Please" Ito prayed. Kouji held her hand. "She'll be okay" Kouji said. "I mean I know we don't always get along but she's still my mom" Ito cried.

"Please be okay mom, I'll go to that school in England…just be okay" Ito said. "What? England?" Kouji said shocked.