heart

"Since day one our love is stronger than time"

Jungkooks p.o.v

Taehyung  is special, captivating,innocent, scared,perfect. I'am really good at reading people it's a thing I can read everyone like a book fake People 
Are one of the easy types to read. Everyone thinks I can't register emotion because I don't smile genuinely anymore every since  my mom died my dad's been gone.Now it's just me my brother junghyun and  jeonghan they put a smile on my face sometimes but not meany times. Anyways hearing his name made me smile as blood rushed to my face when I hear "Mr.jeon you spaced out we are here" taehyung said with a smile "Oh sorry tae i mean taehyung" I said "Tae is ok Mr.jeon i-i mean i-if you wanna" he stuttered "cute"
I thought as I saw a blush creep up on his face "Tae why are you blushing?" I asked. "Mr.jeon we are still in the elevator and as you can see the people are headed to a meeting" Taehyung responds forgetting my question "Tae I am the meeting did you forget that I run the company and that the only way they can be late if I say they are." I say giving them the card meaning there not late to the meeting me and tae walk out the elevator checking my pock to feel my your not late cards me and my dad are the only one that has one well more than one you see alot of people want to work in the jeon Inc it's not that bad there is a play room ball pit basketball hoop pool all on the third floor. Then a gym on the fifth floor every one thinks it's cool you see jeon Inc is a kid's toy company so you would think be happy but no kids toys are changing from when my father was in here it was easy they didn't expect much they didn't even have color t.v then but what comes with color tv Hoover bords smart watches and coming home at 11 something my fiance is lonely resulting in him crying until 12 and sleeping at 1am to go back at 8 and the time i have off i spend with him and my hyungs so it's a cycle I hate but I think I can find a loop hole to it.
××××××××××××××××××××××××
Whats the loop hole? Btw his last name is kim hehe (i am bad at this just got bored)