Chapter two

Annie's POV
After he said that, my heart started beating fast. I was so embarrassed, help help help help help help HELP!!!
"What?" I said, "what do you mean you wasn't suppose to ask me that?!??"
"There's something I need to speak to you about" he said
"And you think it's the appropriate time now???" I said
"It is because this is the last time I'm going to see you until tomorrow" he said
"Whatever, say it then" I said and folded my arms
"So it's about your ex best friend" he said
"Who? I have so many" I said
"It's about Liv" he said
"Why mention her I never want to talk about her again!!!" I said now mad that he mentioned her name
"Maybe I shouldn't tell you because your already getting mad then" he said
"It's best if you don't tell me then" I said, "I'm going back in, don't talk to me until tomorrow" I said and stormed back inside. I was so mad that he brought up Liv's name never mind saying that he doesn't like me in that way. But seriously can't believe that I thought he was going to ask me that question!!! What's even worse is that I said I would love to be his girlfriend BEFORE he could've ever asked me that!!!

Hayden's POV
When Annie stormed in I felt nervous, I'm so happy I didn't tell her what I was actually going to tell her because our friendship would've been ruined and the Bratayley family would hate me probably. But I can't tell her, not yet. Probably not ever either, because what I was going to tell her would shock everybody!!! But it's my choice on who I like and if I don't like Annie then it's not my fault. But now I k ow that I can never tell her that I like her ex best friend, Liv.