Chapter 4

*sorry it's going to be short*

    I watched Wyatt for a moment, and tilted my head, “And what would that be?” I questioned, looking at him hard.

    Wyatt blinked for a second and rubbed the back of his neck then shrugged. “I well… I don’t really remember what I was going to ask. You’ve just been really distant and I wondered why.”

    I shrugged and looked away. I don’t know Wyatt? Maybe it’s because I love you? Or maybe it’s because you keep sleeping around and i don’t like it. But I have no say on what you do.

    “Nothing.” I told him, “ hey I got to go.”

    “Oh yeah okay, have a nice night Max. Be safe, let me know when you get home please.” he said, I just nodded and walked away. Not the question I was hoping for but whatever, I don’t think I’ll ever get anything from this. Maybe I should just give up.

    I got to my car and sat in it for a while then punched the steering wheel, “ Fuck.. I need to stop, “ I puffed out my cheeks then let the air out. I looked up at the grey ceiling of the car. “I’ll be fine…” That was a lie and I knew it.

    When I got home, I locked up the house then walked to my room, then fell on my bed and screamed mindlessly into the pillows. When did life get this irritating?

    I got myself ready for a bath a little while later, I looked at myself in the mirror then took out my contacts and put them away. I donned my black framed then got into the bath after taking off my clothes. I frowned when I noticed that there were a bunch of texts from Wyatt if I was okay and if I got home safely. I told him yes then turned off my phone and closed my eyes wishing I could just fall into space. But tonight it just wasn’t coming.