H&H:Mikey

SIKE!!!!! Y'all thought I wouldn't do a R-Mikey for the freaky fangirls.😂😂 Come on now, I can't lie cause I wanna see it as well. So instead of making one and half the people not liking it, I made two versions just for y'all.

Now FOR THE FREAKYDEEKY PEOPLE HERE IS WHAT Y'ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

With Mikey

Regular morning with the mutants and nothing seemed to be wrong with the blue, red, and or purple clad turtle; only the orange, hyperactive knuckle head youngest brother.

As he slept peacefully his mind contoured on him and dropped him into a terrible nightmare that he couldn't seem to get out of. His smile faltered and the turtle began to whimper and squirm in his sheets, turning wildly to the point where he fell out his bed unto the hard cement on his back. Mikey stirred and opened his eyelids groaning as he sat up rubbing his back that was aching terribly unlike how it usually is.

Mikey didn't know what it was or why he was thinking of so many thoughts that certainly would've never crossed his mind, but his body claimed his as a puppet and did it's own thing.

Mikey: *Groaning* (Yyyyy/nnnn) .....

    With you

The school day went by in a blur and you excitedly skated your way through the halls getting complaints from pass byers but you didn't phase them and finally exited the school and rolled down the side walk to your cute, adorable, innocent, non-nasty boyfriend.

You: So basically the opposite of Raph

She chuckles to her inside joke until her phone buzzed in her pocket and forgot to check the missed notification and saw the icon of Raph making a crazy face as you took it at a random moment for him, which was worth getting hung upside down on a building for it. You answered with your signature intro and heard his voice through the receiver.

Raph: Were you talking about me?

You:.... Nooooo

Raph: I'mma get you when I see you.

You: Meanie

Raph: Yeah Yeah whatever, oh and hurry up Mikey said he had something special for you

With that he hung up on you and being your curious self you sped off even faster into an alley way.

You: Mikey...Mikey, where are you Mikster?

Entering the familiar lair, everyone but Mikey was downstairs and said they he was upstairs in his room and has been there the whole day and wouldn't come out until you came. Soon, you were infront of his orange spray painted door readying to knock, until the door cracked open with just a single touch of your knuckles on the wood. The vibe was off the charts in a creepy way from the atmosphere and decided to still go and look for your turtle.

The room was pitch black and no noise was made until you called out your lover's name again softly. With calling his name out, the door shut behind you with a boom and tensed up having your hairs rise up.

You: M-Mikey?

???: (Yyyyy/nnnn)

You: M-Mike-

The sudden touch of a hand on your waist spooked you into pieces causing you to let out a high pitch screm.

The lights flickered on in a snap and the person that touched you pounced on you and felt a pair of soft small lips get in contact with your cheeks, lips, forehead; your whole face. Struggling from the unfamiliar pair of lips, you finally got the stranger off by placing your knees into his stomach taking him by surprise and rolled off to where he curled into a ball beside you.