Pros of Cons

You held tightly onto Diderik's hand,his fingers closing around yours."Hey..Everything's okay." He said softly,running his thumb across the back of your hand soothingly as you stepped into the elevator. You took a deep breath and jumped at him as he opened his arms,burrowing your face into his shoulder wrapping your arms and legs around him.You smiled into his neck and he laughed,"Hey that tickles!" You kissed his collarbones and rubbed the back of his neck lightly. He shivers and steps out of the elevator,with you wrapped around him like a baby monkey. Almost two years together,and best friends for 10, you were so glad that you transferred to that school and befriended him. He's one of the kindest people you've ever met and he makes you the happiest person in the world,you swear your addiction is his smile. You zone back in to realize that you've made it to the main part of the civic center,where all the souvenirs and art are sold. You gasp and shriek childishly as you see a huge purple hippo plush,"Babeee!" He grins. "Yes y/n?" You start to grin wider,"i want ittt.." you whine as you jump down and pitter patter over to it. You imagine yourself as a child in this moment and giggle. He grabs your hand and grins as you hand two twenty dollar bills to the artist,"you really wanted that huh?" You nod and bury your face into it. He smiles and you both make your way around the crowded stalls. (I just wanted to thank you guys for the kind comments they mean alot💕🙏🏻)