Taking favors

Y/N pov: It was a few days later when you finally got a day off work,you and Diderik had planned a massive blow out cosplay sesh,thrifting and spending the whole day sewing together your costumes. However,he got a call last minute to go and pick up heather from the airport for the holidays. She would be staying with you for the next two weeks so you and Diderik had prepared a gift basket and you made her an ugly Christmas sweater. You didn't want to go alone so you called Elliot early in the morning,"Hey Dude it's Y/N,if i flew you out with my airport credits would you stay for Christmas? Yeah Diderik would be ecstatic,Heather's here aswell. Mhm yeah i can come and get you? I'm still driving my dad's shelby though. Mhm I'll be there at eight." You mutter softly,hanging up the phone and rolling over to run your thumb across Diderik's cheek,Smiling softly at the sleeping man. He lets out a soft grumble and you giggle,kissing his tender lips softly. "Morning sunshine." You whisper softly as he wraps his arms around your waist,putting his head against your chest.You kiss his hair softly and run your fingers through it. "I can see the carpet stain i made while making a musical.ly,geez." He grumbles and you laugh,moving his hair out of his face as he leans up to kiss you. You smile softly as the kiss breaks,"you have to go get Heather soon,did you clean out your car?" You mutter softly and he groans as you get up to get dressed for the day. You pulled Diderik out of bed,handing him his cup of decaf coffee,"really babe decaf?" He whined,pulling you back into bed. You laugh and run your fingers through his hair,kissing his forehead and getting back up as the busy day started.