•Club K•

"Aish Roooooooosé! I don't want to go to the club!" Jennie whined as she turned up the volume to her laptop.

Jennie was currently watching "The Craft" on Netflix and eating milk flavored ice-cream.

"Come on, Jennieeeeee! It'll be fun, we never hang out." Rosé pouted and continued to beg for the older to hang out with her.

"OH MY GOD, FINE! But we are leaving early so I can finish watching my movie!!" Jennie paused the movie and sat up.

Rosé's eyes widened and cheered, mainly because this is the first time Jennie has agreed to go clubbing with her.

Meanwhile, Jennie showed no expression...she was blank.

"Wear something hot!" Rosé chirped and went straight to Jennie's closet.

"Pff I always wear something hot..."

Wow was all Rosé could think when she opened the walk in closet. She knew Jennie was a clean freak but for a closet, it was just so organized. Also, the fact that this girl has so many clothes and shoes that are Gucci is almost ridiculous.

"Okay Gucci Girl, looks like you'll have no problem finding something hot." Rosé smirked back at Jennie who was still in her sweats.

Jennie huffed and stomped over to her closet, picking outfits these days were getting hard. Realizing she needed a new bag, Jennie quickly noted that in her mind and kept looking for a outfit.

"What about these?" Rosé held up small black shorts and Jennie smiled.

"Those are perfect! I can wear my black halter top with these." Jennie beamed and bowed.

Rosé blushed and giggled, Jennie never bowed at her before. It was always an honor to be bowed by her, that's how you knew Jennie liked and respected you.

Jennie turned around and her eyes immediately targeted her black, red, and white bomber jacket. She ran straight towards it and showed it to Rosé.

"Damn you might show up me." Rosé joked and picked up black shoes.

Jennie nodded and then along with the shoes, Rosé threw black knee-high socks at her.

"Aish Rosé!! Those shoes are heavy!" Jennie yelped as the shoe hit her barefoot.

"Ah sorry Jennie!!" Rosé bowed but silently laughed.

••••
"So how do I look?"

Rosé turned around and was absolutely speechless. How does Jennie manage to look like a goddess all the time?

"Like a Gucci Goddess!" Rosé fangirled, which made Jennie laugh.

"You look awesome yourself!" Jennie eyed the younger up and down.

Rosé was wearing black high-waisted shorts, a black bralette, a red lacy top, and black heels. Her hair was wavy and her makeup was flawless. Rosé accessorize the outfit perfectly with a simple black choker and tiny silver rings.

"Actually you look perfect." Jennie whispered, making Rosé lean forward.

"What?"

"Aish Rosé, personal space! Let's go." Jennie playfully pushed Rosé.

"Shouldn't we tell Lisa and Jisoo?"

"They'll figure it out." Jennie smirked and kept on walking to their car.

Once Jennie gets out of the house, there's no stoping her. She either becomes a total badass or a kitten, no in between.

••••
"Are we there yet?" Rosé impatiently whined.