•JJ•

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?"

"Shhhh! Oh my god, Jennie!" Jungkook covered the loud girls mouth, trying to lower her voice.

"You have a girlfriend?" Jennie whispered, repeating herself once more. Jungkook smiled and nodded his head, he was proud that he wasn't the only one in the house without a date.

"Awe Kook! I'm soo happy for you! Who is she?" Jennie sat cross-legged into his bed, dying to know who stole Kookie's heart.

"Promise you won't tell the rest?"

"Promise!"

Jungkook sighed and started to blush, but that's how he always gets thinking about her.

"You know Twice?"

"Of course!" Jennie smiled and then she remembered who was in twice.

If it's Tzuyu, I'm going to drop.

"It's Sana...I'm dating Sana!" Kookie happily said, his cheeks becoming redder. Jennie excitedly got up and brought Kookie with her. She grabbed his hands and start to jump with him, excited that he's actually dating a nice girl.

"Sana is great!! I've talked to her a couple of times and she's the sweetest. I can understand why you fell for her."

"Yeah." Jungkook dreamily replied, daydreaming about his new girlfriend.

"You know Yoongi's ex is in that group right?"

"Aish yeah...Sana said that she's not telling Tzuyu anything because she hates us now."

"Good luck with that." Jennie snorted and patted his back, earning a glare from Jungkook.

They continued to jump on the bed, laughing and yelling, not caring about anything in the world.

"Ya know, if we keep jumping and yelling...the members are going to think we're doing the dirty deed."

"What?"

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING W-with my girlfriend...why are you guys jumping and yelling?" Yoongi burst through the door, thinking the absolute worst. When he saw that they were just jumping, he quickly became annoyed that Jennie was spending more time with Jungkook then with him.

"Jungkook became a man today!" Jennie smirked and looked at her best friend.

"What?"

"She-I-oh god okay just get out." Jungkook stuttered, glaring at Jennie.

Jennie chuckled and jumped off the bed, running to Yoongi and jumping into his arms.

"Carry me, my prince!" Jennie dramatically said.

"Anything for you, my princess." Yoongi kissed her forehead and walked out of Kookie's room.

"Aish get a room!" Kookie scoffed and fell back into his bed.

••••
It was the next morning and everybody was awake, eating breakfast made by Jin.

"Eat up, kiddos!" Jin yelled as he made everybody's plate. Namjoon kissed Jin's cheek, thanking him for the delicious food.