Chapter 7: Rage of Giotto

The four of us had snuck off to have a meeting away from the prying eyes of the arcobaleno in an empty classroom during lunch.

I looked at my guardians with a serious expression. "I've told Nono that all of us were reincarnated and...he gave us these." I took out a ring box with the Vongola insignia on it.

Everyone stiffened as they knew what it meant. I opened it and what we saw was 1/3 of the Vongola rings. All seven of them.

"Nono wants us to keep these as he says that his son has gotten out of control lately and wants us to protect these, just in case if something happens." I explained to them as I passed out the rings, matching to our flames.

Knuckle held a thoughtful look as he puts his ring in his pocket. "But why would he give us all seven if only four of us are here?" He asked, though already suspecting the answer.

I sighed. "Since all four of us were reincarnated, it's most likely that G, Lampo, and...Daemon are also here with us." I said to them with a grave tone and all three of them noticeably tensed up at the last name.

With Daemon here, it's most certain that he would try something to harm either me, or the upcoming Decimo generation. I still think Daemon as my friend and guardian and I deserve whatever punishment he gives me, but he has no right to lay a hand on Natsu or any of his guardians.

A purple flame came into view as Alaude brought out his Cloud handcuffs. "That traitor will die by my own two hands when I see him." Anger was clearly shown on his face.

I think out of all of us, Daemon's betrayal hurt Alaude the most. Those two always fought, but they both held respect for each other that was as big as the sky. They were like brothers in a weird sort of way.

Even though it was barely noticeable, and only thanks to my hyper intuition, I saw the hurt in Alaude's expression when he found out about Daemon's backstabbing at the Shimon Famiglia. It's been 400 years and yet I can still picture it like it was yesterday.

Ugetsu, being the blessed shower that settles conflicts, starts to laugh and break the atmosphere. "Now, now. No need to be so angry. We'll get him eventually, just when the time comes, so there's no need to worry about it now."

Then he starts to pat Alaude on the shoulders, trying to calm him down, which doesn't work and only ends up angering him further, and starts to attack Ugetsu, who now had his four irregular swords out and was laughing the entire way.

Knuckle and I looked at each other with a smile as we both knew what Ugetsu did. He purposely distracted Alaude from thinking about Daemon, and in doing so, slightly placated the almost raging cloud.

But then desks began to split into pieces and 2 of the walls now had giant holes in them. I had a huge tick mark on my head as bright sky flames began to surround my body. My eyes turned orange, and I was leaking a lot of KI.

The two assailants of the destruction slowly turned towards me with fear on their faces as Knuckle began laugh nervously and slowly backed away from me, wanting to be as far away from us as possible.

"Ugetsu! Alaude! You two are so dead!!" I screamed in fury. I brought out my I-Gloves and I punched the through the hole in the wall.

What? I didn't want to cause more damage...

I took a deep breath. "Meeting's over." And I left through the hole.

And I looked badass while doing it. Wow... being a child has really changed me mentally. I was never this childish before.

The little voice in the back of my head scoffed. 'Yeah, right. You're not convincing anyone but yourself.'

-----------------------------------------------------
Natsu's POV

I had no idea my brother, along with his friends, were going to transfer to high school. I demand an explanation!

I tried to find him during lunch, but all four of them disappeared before I even stood up from my desk.

"BOOOOOOM!!!!"

The school shook a little. 'Hieee!! What the heck was that?!' I thought in fear as I jumped ten feet high.

The students around me were also quite frightened as they began to whisper to each other in fear, wondering what caused the loud noise.

That's when Reborn appeared out of nowhere and jumped on top of my head. I also did a little jump at that.

"Gah! Reborn! Where did you come from?!!" I screamed at the baby.

Reborn turned Leon into a huge mallet at slammed it on top of my head. "OWW!" I yelled out as tears formed by the corner of my eyes. "What the hell was that for?!"

"For being too loud. Now, Dame-Natsu, let's check out what caused the noise." Reborn ordered me with the mallet still hanging above my head, giving me no room to argue.

We both walked to where Reborn claimed the source of the noise was. It was a classroom and when I opened the door, I couldn't help but wonder if a tornado came through.

It was a complete mess! There were holes in the walls, desks were completely destroyed, and there's even a hole in the ceiling!! What the hell happened here?!

I heard two groans and saw Yamamoto-san's and Hibari-san's little brothers coming out of the hole in the wall with Kyoko's younger brother helping the former walk.

Kyoya growled in a terrifying manner, making me not want to interrupt their conversation. I no longer want to be here!!

Wait...I never wanted to be here in the first place!!!

"That damn bastard! I'll bite him to death next time I see him!" Kyoya yelled in anger.

All Takeshi did was laugh. "Calm down. Anger is not going to do you any favors. I can already see wrinkles starting to form."

Ryohei only face palmed. "You know, it's mostly you're own faults for fighting in the first place."

Reborn then decided to kick me in the back of my head, making me fall forward, garnering the attention of the three.

All they did was stare at me funny before leaving the classroom, completely ignoring me.

"Wait." Reborn said and the three stopped. "What happened?"

Ryohei gave out a tired sigh. "We were eating in here until these two," He looked back and forth between Kyoya and Takeshi. "decided to start fighting, which pissed off Tsuna, causing him to beat both of them up."

My eyes felt like they would come out of my head. My little brother beat up Hibari Kyoya?!! I knew he could fight him on equal terms, but with Kyoya's injuries, it looked like the fight was pretty one sided.

Ryohei then waved back at us. "I would love to stay, but I got to get these two patched up. Bye!" And they left.

I looked back at the classroom along with Reborn. It only took three people to do this much damage?!! How strong are they?!

To be continued...