Chapter 4

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

Hope's POV 

It was happening all over again. 

The man was chasing me. 

He tackled me to the ground digging his claws right into my arm. I struggled but this time both my arms and legs were pinned down. He clawed into my stomach, blood rushing out of the new wound. The hand pulled back and plunged right into my chest. 

I shot up screaming, tears coming to my eyes immediately. I was in a room on a bed. 

I buried my head into my knees, trying to picture myself at home in my own bed. 

I was perfectly warm but was shaking once again, the fear too much for me to handle. 

The door flew open and hit the wall with a loud bang. Two men, probably the two from earlier, filed into the room with guns in their hands. A loud frightened whimper left my throat and their attention went from scanning the room to me. 

I watched as they put their guns away, tears still streaming down my face. Some of the fear went away, but not much. My mind was still on the nightmare I had, not to mention I was in some random house with two men I didn't know. 

The short haired guy leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, while the long haired guy came towards me. 

I backed up as much as I could, my back hitting the headboard and my knees were still bent in front of me. 

He looked at me gently with his hands in front of him as a way of saying 'I won't hurt you.' He sat down on the bed, near my feet, his legs over the side. He gently placed a hand on my knee but I jerked away. 

"W-who are you? Where am I? What was that thing?" 

"Hey, it's okay. Just take a deep breath and relax. My name is Sam and that's my brother Dean. We're not going to hurt you. We're the ones who saved you last night. You're at our house and as for what that was, we can save that for later." 

He slowly moved up to where I was sitting and sat down next to me. 

Now that they weren't strangers and I was sure that they weren't going to hurt me, my fear went away. I let Sam wrap his arms around me and I leaned against him resting my head on his shoulder. He sighed, sounding relieved and I opened my eyes to see Dean's closed. 

I don't know how long we were sitting there before my curiosity got the better of me. I pulled away from Sam slightly and he shot a questioning look my way. The bed creaked as I moved, gaining the attention of Dean as well. 

"So, are you guys going to tell me what that thing was?" 

Sam sighed but nodded. Dean nodded as well. 

"Now, since you know about angels this will probably be easier than it usually is." 

I just stared at Sam, waiting until he continued. 

"Dean and I are hunters. We hunt ghosts, vampires, demons, werewolves. You name it, we've killed it. What attacked you last night, was a werewolf." 

I stayed silent throughout Sam's little speech. I didn't know what to say. 

"Basically," Dean said, "all of the things that you were told don't exist, do exist, and we kill them." 

The first thing that filled my head was denial. 

That couldn't be true. But, then again, angels were real, so why not all of those other things? 

As I thought about all of the creatures that were real, I felt myself start to panic. 

That nice lady down the street, was she really jumped by someone or was it a monster? 

What about that camper? Was he really attacked by a bear or was it a werewolf just like the one that attacked me? 

There were so many things out there and I didn't even know how to protect myself from them. 

The more I thought the more I began to panic. I still sat next to Sam silently though. They were looking at me, trying to gauge my reaction. I kept my breathing slow and steady not wanting to give anything away. 

Finally, I felt like I could speak without my voice wavering. 

"Well, I mean, I guess that makes sense. That thing last night obviously wasn't human. Besides, angels exist, so why doesn't everything else?" 

Sam and Dean look relieved that I wasn't freaking out. 

Little did they know that I was full-blown panicking in my mind. 

"Hey, um, do you mind if I use your bathroom?" 

Sam immediately nodded. 

"Of course, it's just down the hall, on the left." 

I nodded in thanks and slowly head towards the bathroom. I still wasn't going to give anything away. 

Once I reached the bathroom, I could see a set of stairs leading up to a door. That must be the door out. 

Without hesitating, I made my decision. 

I closed the bathroom door as if I had gone in, but I didn't. 

Seconds later, I heard Sam and Dean start talking to each other. 

Now that they were distracted, I took off, as fast as I could up the stairs and out of the door. I was met with the sun blinding me. I took off in a random direction down the road. I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing, but who can be rational when they're panicking? 

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!