Chapter 15:Lela

No one has read my story *sniff* cries fake tears *sniff*. Nah jk the less the better cuz people don't need to read my shitty writing.
-------------------------------------------------------

    My weekend was pretty laid back. Since I only started school 2 days ago I didn't get much assignments, which meant flying, watching k dramas, and playing league on the computer Jungkook got me.

      It was so agonizing to use it, because when I used the computer all I could think about was Jungkook and my name on it. I almost threw it at the wall once when I lost a round cuz that was the first thing that came to mind.

      My user friend "Byun1992" calmed me down the entire time while I was gaming. He was a monstra too but besides that I didn't know much about him. He was constantly going on about this guy and how the guy was so creative and tall and cute, yep, he was gay.

       "You finally got a better computer hey?"  He said.

        "Yeah, it's much better playing home then going out." I replied.

        "You gotta thank whoever you got that computer from."

         "I know, but I have beef with him and I might as well throw the computer at his face."

          " Dude, chill. He was probably already really nice to buy you a computer."

"Yeah, because I won a race with him."

"At least he kept his promise. A lot of guys are scumbags and always break promises when they lose."

           School was tomorrow and it was 2. I was going to be a pure monstra tomorrow when I wake up. Sleep and food is bae.

          "I'm leaving, I got school tomorrow. Play with you on Friday!" I said over the mic on my new beats headphones.

          "Ya, I got school too! See you!"

         I closed my laptop and changed into my PJs. I looked at my streaks on Snap Chat,

     Jungkook: 4

         Wait, why was I looking for his name? I opened all of the snaps then sent everyone my streaks. After, I turned off my phone and set my alarm.

        "Can't wait for tomorrow." I said sarcastically before drifting off the sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------

Listen up guys, never sleep at two in the morning when you have school the next day.

I learned that the hard way.

I normally never slept that late, but I lost track of time last night, and man was that a mistake.

I woke up really, really cranky, and being the idiot I was decided to sleep another 45 minutes.

The morning, you can guess, did not go that well.

I was walking down the hallway to first block still pissed. All of a sudden an arm went around my shoulders.

"Mornin'"

I turned my head, no surprise, it was a happy Jungkook.

I growled, clearly annoyed by his presence.

"Go away before I throw you at the lockers."

He smiled, clearly amused. I gave him a death glare.

"I guess somebody didn't sleep well last night. Thinking about me?" He teased.

I was not in the mood. I walked faster to escape his arm but he just caught up to me. Girls were giving me their pissy looks again.