Chapter 25: Jungkook

"Welcome to the fall series"
——————————————————————
I watched as Lela stepped out of the big door gates. She was breath taken by the audience, it was even fuller than the dragon ceremonies.

Every series, the school invites special people from all over the city to watch. CEO of companies, like appa, and specific children from the other schools. They would bet on who would win sometimes. It was exciting but dirty.

Lela stepped out first as the rest of us followed her behind. The crowd started to go wild.

      "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Taehyung-nim!"
      "Jungkook oppa!"
       "Jimin jebal!"

        I sighed, you had to please the girls somehow.

         I looked at one of the cameras and winked,  all the girls went crazy.

       "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

      Well, what could you expect.

       Lela slowed down as I caught up to her,
        "Is your tactic of winning is to make us all go deaf?"

         "Anything for you~"

          "That's depressing."
           I patted her head as I let my fingers comb through her hair and took a lock, I brought it up to my lips as I bowed,

           "I would never let you go deaf."
         The entire arena automatically went silent as I looked up to a violently blushing Lela, then the crows went even wilder than before.

          "AHHHHHHHHH JUNGKOOOK OPPA!"
——————————————————————
Lela POV:

I literarily lost all my pride, every single ounce with that act that Jungkook did.

While we waited for the headmaster to come, I stood in the middle of the arena with my face fully covered by my hands.

That has just simply never happened to me before.

I stood alone for a while as the other competitors talked among themselves, Jungkook included.

"Woah, I've never seen maknae do that before." said a voice.

I lowered my hands to see who it was, it was Suga.

He had one of his earbuds out of his ear as I saw him make an attempt to start a conversation which me while playing with his two guns.

"Maknae is usually very quiet and shy, especially around girls. I don't know what made him like this, maybe it's his hormones." (comedy drum sound pls).

              I opened my mouth to respond but then the grand master came up onto the podium and the arena went silent.

              We all looked toward his direction,

              "Thank you for coming today! For it marks our 400th anniversary for the fall series!"

              The audience started to clap and holler, the grand master nodded in agreement.

              "It is very exciting indeed, for the battleground this year will be something special and unique!"

                The cheers grew louder.

              "We're going to tweak the rules a bit, instead of 1 v 1, it's going to be all against each other until we see the last one standing!"